Digitech Trio+ Bandcreator with Looper (best looper?)

• Guys i already use the DittoX4 on kemper one and i love it, however the Digitech Trio+ Bandcreator with Looper seems like it allows 5 segments of separate loops and layers, plus has a drum/bass track that you can create with any tempo you like.

I am just posting this encase any one wanted to do more with the looper, especially more than what the Ditto can do.

I am really thinking about pulling the trigger on this, sure the drums are not the best, but i saw a video how they trained it to do a reggae and Ska beat...

Who am i kidding i am gonna buy this toy:)

Look at what he is doing with the loops.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• ^^ , Love how they can program it on the folk setting and others to play SKA or Reggae.... Tell me this is not fun my friends :)

<3<3<3

Ash

• This guy has some great examples.

SOLD!!

Ash

• What could you use the Midi (Clock) Slave for?

Sorry if obvious :)

Ash

• The main thing for me would be the ("automatic" ) Bass Track. Since I am looping with guitar and Midi Instruments, I could not quantize my other Midi Instruments without the Midi Clock...

• Can't decide between Trio+ and Beatbuddy.
    Beatbuddy has (IMHO) better drum sound and is more controleble but you have to program it and has no looper.
    Tio+ listens to your playing and genereates on the fly drums and bass, but no midi and less reproducable results (IMHO).

Maybe someday there is device called BeatBandTrio ;)

• Can't decide between Trio+ and Beatbuddy.
    Beatbuddy has (IMHO) better drum sound and is more controleble but you have to program it and has no looper.
    Tio+ listens to your playing and genereates on the fly drums and bass, but no midi and less reproducable results (IMHO).

Maybe someday there is device called BeatBandTrio ;)

That´s why I was going for BeatBuddy...

BeatBandTrio would be awesome....8):D

• My 2 cents, the DigiTech SDRUM wins over the BeatBuddy..

Carp GREAT Bro!!, you gonna put it in front of the kemper right??

TO ME ITS THE BEST LOOPER AS YOU HAVE 5 SEGMENTS OF LOOPS WHICH YOU CAN OVER DUB

DITTOX4 ONLY HAS 2 SEGMENTS.

Y am i shouting.

Ash

• So far I can see the Trio+ is great for practise and jamming with yourself. That’s why I want the Trio.

On the other hand our drummer is often absent I am looking for an easy way for our band to have a nice groove support for rehearsal. That’s why I am looking for beatbuddy.

Thanks ashtweth I am not aware about SDRUM have to look into this.!

• So far I can see the Trio+ is great for practise and jamming with yourself. That’s why I want the Trio.

On the other hand our drummer is often absent I am looking for an easy way for our band to have a nice groove support for rehearsal. That’s why I am looking for beatbuddy.

Thanks ashtweth I am not aware about SDRUM have to look into this.!

if you just need drummer, -> beatBuddy.

The software is "Band in a box" based midi sample. it's great to jam or in friendly use, you'r right

With trio+ it's just awesome looper to jam.

I use it in direct mode, in directOut/return of KPA. But there're a send/return into Trio+, and normally it's better to put KPA into this loop.

So BeatBuddy is only Drums and need the Mac to organise it.

Trio+ learn what you play,

and create bass and drums in rythme and tonality that you played. it's awesome to jam.

you can create songs and organize your jam in 5 sections. with 10 song by SD card.

I regret many little things but if you want create a complete song , it's better with a computer.

Seriously, i listen a progression that I like... i arrive in home, i played chords, and 2 minutes after, I jam. It's just pleasant.

to work scales too or to work scales in changing mode.

if U spent 1 hour to clic and clic and clic to do something into a computer for a backing tracks and during this time you dont play...