Morph reversal

• Would be cool to be able to switch the base state and morph state. For example, you have your base rig, then hit the morph button and tweak a bunch of settings the way you want for a particular part of the song. But then realize that you'd prefer this sound to be what's called up when you first select the rig. With this suggested option in the rig menu, the two settings would simply reverse positions. Thus if in base setting the gain of an OD stomp is at 4 and the delay mix at 50% and in morph position the gain is raised to 7 and the delay mix dropped to 30%, if reverse is chosen, the values swap places, so that the base settings have the higher gain and lower delay mix.

• If I get you right I have an idea.

When you go to the morphed level just go to the rigmenue and click ‚ clear all‘ in the morph section Than store that sound under a new name and use it.

• If I get you right I have an idea.

When you go to the morphed level just go to the rigmenue and click ‚ clear all‘ in the morph section Than store that sound under a new name and use it.

That would of course work to produce a rig with just the base state, but it's the rig in its morphed setting that I want to be able to make it's own rig, so that I have those morphed settings as the first sound that comes up.

Edited once, last by Grooguit ().