Direct Output Volume changing between profiles

• Hi guys, first post for me. I have an issue where some profiles output a higher/lower direct signal.

I have my outputs set as:

Main output (DLY/REV Wet)

Monitor Output (Mod Mono)

Direct Output (Git Studio)

When i'm recording into my DAW I always take a DI, the amp tone and then sometimes a separate stereo FX track too.

My main issue is that I have my preamp set to capture the DI track around -10db but sometimes when scrolling through profiles I find that the DI level has dropped or alternatively if I set it on one of the profiles that has a lower DI output then suddenly it jumps up in volume and is now potentially clipping.

All on my searching on google and on here hasn't seemed to turn up any history of other users experiencing the same issue so i'm hoping it's something simple and silly that i've missed.

Any suggestions why this could be happening?

Regards

David

David Radahd-Jones

Red City Recordings

Manchester, UK

• Try changing from guit studio to guit analog..just in case...if you have an hi-Z input.

Check if you have input section unlocked..lock it.

Maybe it doesn't affect the DI signal..just giving ideas.

• Git Studio is after the A/D convertors so will be affected by clean sens.

Some profiles have the clean sense adjusted already.

Check whether you have the Input Section locked or not. If it isn’t locked then the volume of the Direct signal may change in line with any change in clean sense. If the input section is locked (which is how I typically set it as most of my guitars have fairly similar output levels) then the clean sense won’t change even if the profile comes with a tweak stored.