Sup everyone

• The Kemper arrived yesterday! I got home late from work and didn’t get to play it due to my wife going to sleep early. I was able to manage the profiles in the Rig Manager and backup the 999 profiles that were already loaded.

I was slightly overwhelmed by all of the lights and buttons, especially when I plugged in the Kemper remote. I felt like I read through a fair amount of material but still feel like I’m looking at advanced alien technology. Are there buttons and settings that you guys still don’t know about or decide to avoid?

• I just dove in and found profiles that I liked.

I put them in performances and assign clean to slot 1, all the way up to filthy dirty in slot 5.

I treat them all like any amp and adjust bass/mid/treble/presence etc to taste. Don't forget to save after the adjustments for each profile.

Then I found stomps I liked and assigned them to buttons.

Go ahead and experiment. Don't be afraid to take risks, you can always revert back.

Many many hours of fun ahead! :)

• The Kemper arrived yesterday!

Congrats, man!

I felt like I read through a fair amount of material but still feel like I’m looking at advanced alien technology. Are there buttons and settings that you guys still don’t know about or decide to avoid?

Firstly, it is advanced-alien technology. :D:love:

I'd say that definitely most Kemperites don't know about or use all the features; it's more a case of, "when you need it, you stumble across it or it finds you". That said, sometimes folks "need" a feature, don't realise it's there and discover it through the forum or by accident years later, wishing they'd known about it all along.

It's deep, but there's nothing stopping your wading in the shallow side of the pool and venturing only to the deep end when necessary.

• The Kemper arrived yesterday! I got home late from work and didn’t get to play it due to my wife going to sleep early. I was able to manage the profiles in the Rig Manager and backup the 999 profiles that were already loaded.

Better get some high quality headphones - best time for zero nagging sound creating is when the better 1/2 is in the "land of nod" zzzzzzzz... 8o