7 Years Kemper

• I got mine as soon as they became available which was I think just the beginning of 2012. There were a few beta units floating around for substantial prices on the forums towards the end of 2011, then I think the an early run happened and preorders were fulfilled at the end of 2011, and finally they came to the states early 2012 and I grabbed one as soon as I think February that year.

Strange to think it's been all this time. Still a great investment. Still the only thing that does what it does. Still class leading although the competition surely has been hard at work. Here's to another 7!

• .. please Mr. C. Kemper, if you ever do a Kemper2, make all compatible since I don't wanna loose ANY of the rigs I already have for the rest of my life ;-)))

I think it's safe to say that you won't have any problem with backwards-compatibility, Maurizio.

I'm sure I read somewhere that ongoing support and legacy-compatibility were always part of the plan.

• Got my unpowered head in 2012 sold all my amps and never looked back! Apart from guitars I never kept a gear so long and it still makes me smile like the first day I got iteach time I plug my guitar in this amazing piece of gear!

• Man I've had mine for about 6 months and I am amazed, fascinated by it, I'd say addicted. Such an amazing piece of technology. I really hope that my toaster lasts for many, many years . Such an incredible unit.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• I’ve been thinking about my time with the Kemper today. (Kemporian Calender? Anno Kempini 6?..). I LOVE that I can celebrate 6 years with a digital tool, and it’s still current. Longevity for the win!

• 7 years next month! I still have the film on the screen lol. It's been a great unit and the sounds continue to blow me away. Glad I went with the Kemper versus being 3 versions of the Axe FX behind.

• Got mine late October 2012, I was looking at Axe FX for a while and ELEVEN, was looking for something better than my Line 6 products I had, i guess it was the HD500

I didn't even know about Kemper, I forget how I heard about it, must of been some online thing, went to check it out immediately, the music store had it in stock, played with it in the store. liked it but still wasn't sure , you know how it is in a store.

Salesman said "try it at home, if you don't like it you can bring it back before 7 days". Needless to say , i never brought it back ! 6 years and counting

So glad I didn't go the Axe route, i would of had to upgrade every year or so and still be inferior to Kemper :)

• Got mine 29.12.2011 - it's now 7 years that I use and love the Kemper!

Hope for may more great years with the best digital guitar box ever!

Same day delivery for me - I guess I have to keep up with the Joneses regarding my number of posts in this forum... ;)

• Have you ever had to refresh or factory reset your kemper?

I know many digital devices benefit from a factory setting after a while and I wonder how the Kemper does over time. Only had mine for over a year.

Never had any hardware problems with my Kemper.
    I got the 'toaster' December 29 2011 (my birthday) and replaced it later (2014) with the rack version.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yeah, got mine in 2012. Half of my LED's have gone now but I could never bear to send it back in and be without it.

It's one of the original runs. Do you think I could still get it repaired via Kemper after all this time?