• Anyone know of this or could translate? I would keep a Swat team on their bellies for an hour to play this work of art.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Muddy, thats Acy and i love his bloody rocker rigs man, he does custom stuff on amps and maybe guitars.

send him a email brother, he should be able to hook you up, i would try his site as i am not sure he visits here a lot

AGL Bloody Rocka Rigs now for sale

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I've been converted to P90 3 years ago when my luthier told me it would be my best choice to upgrade the stock Humbuckers on my Ibanez artist semi hollow. It told me I could use some P92 ( humbucker format P90).

He built them by hand for me , alnico II magnets, hand wound , wax pot , I even asked him for a white cream color on 'em , he built the cover himself also.

I couldn't believe my ears once I got it back from the workshop , so fucking bright and powerful , best of two worlds SC & HB . The tone pot became a tool as good as the gain on our KPA, so many tones just by adjusting from 2 ( typical dark LesPaul) to 10 ( super spanky tele like ) and all kind of smooth lead & ryhthm tones. He asked my only 200€ for both P92 including mounting & setup that's half the price I would get for stock & generic US pickups. I'm seriously thinking of fitting most of other guitars with handwound ones like these.

This humble Ibanez became my number one guitar, I didn't even bothered about getting my other guitars out of their flight case since I moved to a new house this summer ( including a 1970 Les Paul custom , 1973 Yamaha SG .... ) , I cannot remember a recording where it did not feature in the last two years , from smooth jazz to stoner heavy :)

Paired to the KPA , it's so comfortable , as both SC or HB rigs will fit my P92.

I Highly recommend testing some P90 , especially on the KPA.