5.7.0.14092 Public Beta

• This is how I am feeling about the ethereal, lush and wonderful new reverbs:

Note -- Please pretend this is a Frenchman weeping in joyful happiness, rather than what actually was happening in this historical pic.

Edited 7 times, last by Tritium ().

• That's so f.....ing awesome.

Installed without any problem!

It works flawlessly ( exept the reported things) and I am very impressed about the presets! Hope we get more presets in future so I have less to tweak;)

I really love the presets and I wont say something negative about the beta, because I don't know what 6.0 brings, I can only list my hopes for 6.0

First of all is the preset management. After the delay presets the reverb presets are in the same pool. Cool, if you have an editor and you can choose a preset by scrolling on a touchpaneldisplay like I -pad or a dropdown menue in windows. The scrolling with the knob on the kpa is a pain in the ass. Count how many presets are in there and how long you have to scroll from preset one to the first reverb preset. This must be changed.......

What else? Nothing:):):):):)

Great work guys and I can imagine how hard it was ( and already is) to change the complete data system to get these things out of the magic box without hardwarechanges.

This is the product of the century!!!

I am very happy that I didn't bought the strymon stuff, CK you save my money:thumbup::thumbup:

The first playthrough was fantastic. So many new ideas and impressions. I love this green monster:love::love::love::love:

So finally I'd like to thank the complete Kemper team for this great work. You guys have given us one of the best products on the music market, that's for sure!!!

Cheers

Frank

• Early reaction is this will let me sell my Ventris dual reverb. The new reverbs are nailing 95% of what I use the Ventris for, and I can even stack 4 stereo verbs on top of 4 mono verbs. Absolutely bonkers. They sound great!

Ha, I just sold my Ventris yesterday (it sounded great, but was overkill for me and gave me a bit of option paralysis) and had started looking for a simpler pedal to replace it. Then I read this...

Talk about good timing ;) I think I'll put the pedal buying plans on hold until these have been released in final version and I've had a play.

Great work Kemper guys!

• You guys sell your reverbs ...I am gonna buy a second Kemper..

First time in my life thinking about to sell all(I mean all of them) my precious tube amps.Who needs a Kemper2 with all these fine things this tool already offers..

• Thanks Kemper for the awesome sounding reverbs!

I now have 0 pedals in my rig!

The size&mix-knobs don’t work and reverb can’t be shut off with button press, as have been reported before. But i’m sure you’ll fix this before final release.

Again, thanks!

• Really sad to not see Formant controls on Cirrus, though.

Yeah, I'm really bummed about that too :( The new reverbs are stellar so I shouldn't complain, but those formant reverbs were the big stars of that demo video to me and had me looking forward to this update so much.

Unless those presets were actually using a formant shifter in the DLY slot, and they messed around with the DLY>Rev balance to create that effect.

• Will the size & mix knobs work in the slot labelled reverb still? I cannot update due to live shows-:(

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• You can’t. However, you can just put a previous firmware on a USB stick and go through the dialogue on the KPA as you would when updating.

I'm using the Spring Reverb Preview and I don't see that version of the OS in the Downloads (Support) section of the site.

• I'm using the Spring Reverb Preview and I don't see that version of the OS in the Downloads (Support) section of the site.

That version was a beta version too and, as it is not the current beta, it is gone from the site.

This is one of the issues with installing via Rig Manager. The location of the downloaded OS is not all that obvious to all who downloaded it and is not necessarily available for reinstallation if needed.

It may still be on your disk. I found it on my disk (Win 7)

Profiler_OS_5_6_2_13481.bin was in the following folder:

C:\Users\"Current User"\Downloads

where current user was my login ID.

• As I downloaded the Preview from Rig Manager when it was first released, it's apparently been expunged from the Downloads folder since then.

• ColdFrixion

How did you get the Spring Reverb preview? If you installed it with Rig Manager, it is in your PC “Downloads” folder. If you use a Mac, it is in the equivalent folder.

It's been awhile since it was downloaded via Rig Manager and is thus no longer present in the Downloads folder. Incidentally, it's not a problem at the moment because another user sent me a copy.