5.7.0.14092 Public Beta

• I'm just going through the presets now...... Thank you very much indeed to the team for these - I have only made it as far as the 'Bloom' preset and I'm kind of stuck there right now which is a good thing - fantastic. I think these will be very nice creative tools.

Yes, I have the same glitches others have reported but I'll live till they're fixed which of course they will be. In the meantime, this is a really nice Friday night treat after a heavy week. I appreciate it as my already excellent Kemper just got a little bit better once more which is impressive for a piece of digital kit I've had for 5 / 6 years!

• Yep a little buggy but I’m sure they will sort.

Quick fix for the reverb not turning on/off see 4:00 of this ToneJunkie vid. Might work for some.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to the system menu, and find the import presets button. Press that button, and you will have the presets.Thanks

Thank you. The reverbs are there now! Now where would i find the presets, I don't see them on the rig exchange? Sorry I'm new to this. *Got it sorted, thanks so much for the help!

Edited 2 times, last by klmax5669 ().

• Thank you. The reverbs are there now! Now where would i find the presets, I don't see them on the rig exchange? Sorry I'm new to this.

Watch the whole vid but preset can be installed if you follow from 3:30

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Appreciate the answer but my morphing is reserved for ramping up gain with EQ tweaks. It wouldn't let me control, say... Delay Mix and Reverb Mix independently. But I could be mistaken -- still new here.

Being able to assign a pedal input to Delay Mix, and another to Reverb Mix (or other parameters that are already MIDI controllable) would unlock so many more doors with these new Delays and Reverbs. I understand it's a lot to ask and I'm not expecting anything any time soon as they have a lot going on obviously. Just a feature request that this new Reverb update highlights.

That's exactly what I've been asking for for ages but Kemper don't seem to think anybody else would need it ^^

• The verbs sound great, thanks Christoph and the Kemper team! The presets really showcase some great sounds, very big and wide, great studio sounds. I'd still love to get an impulse response based verb in there sometime in the future, for now these are a lot of fun to play with.

• Some play throughs from HW

Edited once, last by Deej09 ().

• Some play throughs f on HW

That is ridiculous!

• Where are the new presets located? When I browse the reverbs now there is only 1 (Spring Fan)

This raises a question I was curious about.

Do the old reverbs from the current release go away? And more importantly, does this release change the reverb on all your existing profiles, i.e. do you have to go through all profiles and tweak them so they work with the new reverbs?

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• The stomps all exist as before, now the old verbs are in the legacy verb under the room type setting.

To get the new presets if you're not directly just selecting the verbs stomps themselves you need to install the factory soundbanks from within the system settings.

• Anyone else get this , its like there's a short phase delay (2-3ms) around on all the time , all my effects are off !!! especially apparent when using overdrive dist fx ,

Thought it might be a doubl in my system , but headphones straight in Kemper and i get this