FW 5.7.0.14099 Public Beta Feedback Thread

• After installing the latest OS (5.7.0.14099B) the lock button does not work properly for the REV block. It does not change to lit or unlit, when I push it. It is, in fact, locking and unlocking the reverb, but not showing it.

If I exit out of the reverb block, and hold the lock key, I can confirm that the Kemper is locking the reverb. It just isn't showing properly, when doing so.

Anyone else having this issue?

• After installing the latest OS (5.7.0.14099B) the lock button does not work properly for the REV block. It does not change to lit or unlit, when I push it. It is, in fact, locking and unlocking the reverb, but not showing it.

If I exit out of the reverb block, and hold the lock key, I can confirm that the Kemper is locking the reverb. It just isn't showing properly, when doing so.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes I do. Also doing the same in the DELAY module the Lock button does change to lit but it is a half lit, not completely like all the other modules.

• Id say this is another bug

My remote "LCD contrast" setting keeps changing by itself in "Remote Settings" .

Dunno if this is any relation to the latest beta OS but it will go from 185 to 19 where i can barely see it ,

I'll set it back and it will go back again in a second and keep moving ..

Its not the knob , it moves even when i'm not on the system page

Very weird and annoying as I'm Playing Live tomorow..

1st time a beta makes it unsafe

• I've been having the DSP Error crash about once per session with the latest beta. It happened at a jam yesterday, but I had warned the guys that I was running a beta OS.

I was running 1 of the new reverbs in the Reverb slot plus a compressor and a delay.

• I've been having the DSP Error crash about once per session with the latest beta. It happened at a jam yesterday, but I had warned the guys that I was running a beta OS.

I was running 1 of the new reverbs in the Reverb slot plus a compressor and a delay.

I've been getting the error constantly. Ended up reverting back to the stable 5.5.2 release, as cannot have that happen during a gig.

• It was either the Large Plate preset or the Spring preset.

The day before it was my Gilmour Lead profile, which has a bunch of effects, but just one reverb in the Reverb slot.

I'll revert to the latest full release until the new one comes out to avoid any more damage to the brand amongst my music circle. My main concern is that this ends up being a show-stopper due to a fundamental technical limit.

• I'll revert to the latest full release until the new one comes out to avoid any more damage to the brand amongst my music circle. My main concern is that this ends up being a show-stopper due to a fundamental technical limit.

A wise move. I think I'll leave my 'live KPA' as it is (previous beta) and play around with my studio version. I've just run 7 reverbs (X slot is to my HXFX) without problem. I have had DSP issues before (a while ago) but that was related to MIDI (I don't use the remote)

• I have noticed with 5.7.0.14099B, that I no longer see a popup window indicating that a rig has been favorited or unfavorited (after pressing the RIG button for 2+ sec). Hopefully this issue will get addressed by the next update.

thanks

• Did anyone else notice a popping sound ?

With the new reverbs I sometimes get this popping sound (with each pop, I get the full reverbation). It disappears when I switch of the reverb.

• Did anyone else notice a popping sound ?

With the new reverbs I sometimes get this popping sound (with each pop, I get the full reverbation). It disappears when I switch of the reverb.

Yes, but only when I was overdoing it with multiple reverbs to try and recreate a DSP error that Finally mentioned. It sounded like a switch popping and being magnified by the excessive reverbs. Like you, I found it went away when switching off the latest re