Thanks for the new REVERBS

• Here is a reference hope it helps I am working on it right now:

How to import reverb presets

Presets cannot be imported via Rig Manager™! Please perform the following simple steps to import reverb presets into your KEMPER PROFILER™ via USB stick:

You will need to use an empty USB memory stick in order to transfer the files from your Mac or PC to the PROFILER. When you connect a USB stick for the very first time, the PROFILER will format it to ensure maximum reliability.

The next step is to copy either individual preset files or the complete folder “New Reverb Type Preset Pack” into the folder “Shared” of your USB stick. Make sure the folder is not zipped.

Select “USB Stick” and import on the PROFILER. A message on the display will confirm that Rigs/presets have been imported successfully.

If you now bring an effect module into focus and turn the BROWSE knob, an alphabetic list including all effect presets in your browse pool including the new reverb presets will appear. The names of the reverb presets start with the three-letter acronym “REV”. Each of these presets loads one of the new reverb types with particular parameter settings, which illustrate some of the new impressive possibilities.

• Update: Was finally able to get rig manager to download the new version. Took restarting computer - unchecking auto download, re checking, etc. Not sure what really fixed it - in case anyone else was having trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I missing something here? - Beta says you need Rig Manager 2.1.71 to use the new beta. My rig manager 2.1.6.1 has the check for update greyed out, and I'm not seeing 2.1.71 for download on the kemper support site.

I do have Include Beta releases check in rig manager. I need to update via rig manager because my usb port will not recognize any flash drive I try - have used multiple and tried to troubleshoot via forums.

Stuck - thanks,

Edited once, last by wsm ().

• I didn't check anything of the new reverbs up to now, but I'm just reading the Manual.

I can't stop laughing and enjoying the Features they had implemented. It's like a birthday-/Christmas-/Wedding-Present simultanuously.

AND IT'S FOR FREE !!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!!

I cannot imagine how anybody can criticize this great company. My hottest compliments to the whole Kemper - Team.

I'm looking Forward to many hours of tweaking, jamming, testing and enjoying my profiler.

THANKS A LOT - I'm really excited to explore the new Features -:love::thumbup::P

• One wish I have with the new setup (reverb and delay can be any FX slot) is that when you hold the reverb to bring it into focus, it should still bring up your reverb menu FIRST. It currently does not and scrolling through all the effects in the kemper to find the new reverb is a serious pain in the butt.

What do you guys think? Thanks

• Can you detail what you’re enjoying?

• One wish I have with the new setup (reverb and delay can be any FX slot) is that when you hold the reverb to bring it into focus, it should still bring up your reverb menu FIRST.

Well it appears quickly just turn the browse button (not type) Hope it helps PS every new reverb starts by REV

• This is how you do it;-)))

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes this video is great if you cannot find a way . I installed mine before this video was on air, but I admit it took me a lot of time So this video is great if you got trouble installing it

• But honestly the new reverbs are very good and even if its Beta , you should rush on it . After all many complained coz they waited so long , now I hope you installed it . You will love it guys

• Well it appears quickly just turn the browse button (not type) Hope it helps PS every new reverb starts by REV

right but when you hold the reverb function to bring it into focus, it SHOULD bring you to the reverb settings and therefore the section of browse where the reverb presets. If you turn the browse dial, you have to scroll through pages upon pages of effects before you finally find the reverb presets. Its just not intuitive and any new user will ssurely be confused as to why another effect comes up when you hold the REVERB button. Do you not agree?

• Here it is:
    Cirrus Reverb

The Cirrus Reverb starts where the Natural Reverb ends. Its specialty is long, ethereal reverb tails with exceptionally slow reverb onsets. For that reason, the Cirrus Reverb does not feature a predelay. The modulation pattern is also different to the Natural Reverb: it does not build up by time but stays consistent instead. All parameters should be familiar to you except:

Natural Reverb

The Natural Reverb is based on the latest digital reverb science and technology. It allowed us to create early reflections as an organic part of a room model. We therefore decided to turn away from the academic approach of having early reflections as a separately controllable set of reflections, in addition to a late reverb generator. We also liked the ease of control afforded by this approach.

Due to the generic nature of the Natural Reverb, and the wide span of its parameters, it is capable of creating all kinds of natural sounding rooms -— from ambiences too short to be noticed, to lush and epic spaces. This also includes plate reverb simulations, and even artificial and synthesizer-like reverb pads -— all with the turn of two or three knobs.

Easy Reverb

The Easy Reverb is based on the Natural Reverb. In contrast to the latter, the number of parameters is reduced to a minimum, to make the workflow easy and straightforward.

Echo Reverb

The Echo Reverb is a delay combined with a reverb. In other words: a Natural Reverb with a feedback control added to its predelay to create rhythmic repetitions of the reverb tail. So, instead of using a straight delay type for a rhythmic enhancement, use the Echo Reverb for diffuse and soft echo reflections, when you find a regular delay is sounding too concrete or direct for your needs.

• I'd really wait for a more stable release if you plan to gig or even rehearse

Well I disagree on that. It works like a charm , its very stable and it make you sound way better ... I will never come back to the old reverbs , even if you pay me to do that