Rig Manager 2.1.71

• Anyone else who can't find Rig Manager 2.1.71? I don't see it in the downloads. I clicked BETA in Preferences and Rig Manager still says it's ups to date. KPA has Beta 5.7, but it says I need to update Rig Manager.

Learn to Swim

• You have to go into the preferences in rig manager, and check the option to also download beta updates. Then you’ll be able to update to the latest version.

Once it’s updated, you can connect your Kemper, search for updates and you’ll be able to update to 5.7.

Hope this helps

• You have to go into the preferences in rig manager, and check the option to also download beta updates. Then you’ll be able to update to the latest version.

Once it’s updated, you can connect your Kemper, search for updates and you’ll be able to update to 5.7.

Hope this helps

Did you even read any of the OP?

• Anyone else who can't find Rig Manager 2.1.71? I don't see it in the downloads. I clicked BETA in Preferences and Rig Manager still says it's ups to date. KPA has Beta 5.7, but it says I need to update Rig Manager.

Some one else found that problem using a Mac. Also had updated the KPA before, instead of updating Rig Manager first and then installing the KPA update from Rig Manager. Bacause you can do it. It´s no longer required to update the KPA using an USB if you use Rig Manager.

Check the threads talking about the update to find who was that had that same problem.

Edit: Found it for you I heard a rumor about a new Kemper Reverb that compete BIG SKY or IMMERSE type of reverb

• I had the same issue on my Mac. I exited out of rig manager and when I returned it prompted me to download the new rig manager. I then had the same issue finding the beta release, but after hitting check for updates a few times, it finally prompted me for that as well.

• Installed RM 2.1.71

same issue like all other Versions, it dont sees my Macbook, I have to unplug and replug the USB cable on the

Macbook,then it appears in RM

with the new Version RM crashed cmpl after un and replugging,

after that it worked normal and didi the KPA update without a flaw

The crash only appeared after the first replug of the KPA.

• Some one else found that problem using a Mac. Also had updated the KPA before, instead of updating Rig Manager first and then installing the KPA update from Rig Manager. Bacause you can do it. It´s no longer required to update the KPA using an USB if you use Rig Manager.

Check the threads talking about the update to find who was that had that same problem.

Edit: Found it for you I heard a rumor about a new Kemper Reverb that compete BIG SKY or IMMERSE type of reverb

Unfortunately, I don't have 2 computers, one with a working version of 2.1.7 for me to copy. So mine still isn't up to date. Tried removing and reinstalling, tried to install an old version and let it up date, but the old version on Kemper site is so old, there's no updater in it.

In fact, I found a 2.0.1 version, installed it and it says it's up to date! WTH? LOL

I guess I don't understand why there isn't a link to update to Rig Manager 2.1.7?

Learn to Swim

Edited once, last by ampoholic ().