Rig Manager Mismatch

• Ive just completed installing the latest KemperKEMPER PROFILER OS 5.7.0.14092 Public Beta and updated the latest Rig Manager on my Mac.

Now the profiles aren't showing in Rig Manager, and it tells me there is a mismatch, and I have to download the latest Rig Manager.

So I click on search for updates within Rig Manager, but it tells me software is up to date.

And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote

• I'm also having a problem with the Browse Screen locking up where I have to turn the unit off and restart it again.

The Beta is giving me problems so far. :rolleyes:

-Kemper Remote

• Yeah I’m not usually one to rush in until I’m sure that people havnt experienced many problems, but its a good lesson for next time.

-Kemper Remote

• Zapping the PRAM got the RM to download the new version of RM.

:)

Now have the latest OS and RM installed so Kemper and RM are working well now.:thumbup:

-Kemper Remote

Edited 2 times, last by Oz_LA ().

• which proves that your issue had nothing to do with Rig Manager in the first place.

Yes I think so. I'm still learning with this unit. But appreciative of the helpful suggestions on this forum. :thumbup:

-Kemper Remote

• Pikman I am not a PC user but I belive that you can zap the PRAM like this. Also make sure you have your email and password filled in in the Rig Manager preferences:

“To reset the PRAM, reboot the computer and hold the options-command-P-R keys at the same time. The computer will chime, and then continually reset and chime while these keys are held. Allow it to cycle a couple of times and release the keys and allow the computer to boot normally.“

-Kemper Remote