New KPA Owner

• Hello everyone,
    My KPA will be here mid week. Some folks might know me as Elantric from vguitarforums or futureguitarnow. At the Line 6 Forums I'm stevekc

I'm a guitarist in my mid 50's and see many familiar faces around here. While I remain an advocate for hexaphonic guitar processing, my first love is my 1966 Vox AC30 Top Boost that is typically too loud for most rooms I perform in. Ironically for the past 5 years I have been performing in a surf band "The Dentures.
    After hearing many recent KPA demos and finding myself preparing my new live rig with a new band, I hope the Kemper will provide nice tube amp joy at manageable volumes. I also design PC boards for my day gig and might be of help for any short run custom accessories that suit the KPA owner. Look forward to contributing to this great community.
    Elantric

• Hi Elantric. I'm 727Lawrence on Vguitarforum. I'm a new owner as well of the KPA. Nice to see you here!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I REALLY LOVE my KPA.

But i'm going to make a spring reverb tank that fits in the rear, so i can use my Fender Jazzmaster, and the KPA with custom spring reverb to nail 1963 california Surf tune tones. Think Pulp Fiction flick soundtrack type tunes with my surf tribute band - "The Dentures

I really need the signal path to be just like Dick Dale = Guitar > Spring Reverb > '62 Showman (Blackface Twin) amp, to replicate that sound on the '63 surf hit, "Baja" by The Astronauts

But due to the restriction of no Reverb in the Stomp section, the KPA

can not duplicate the 1963 tone of Baja

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.