Rig manager is not recognizing Profiler (post beta update)

• I just updated the profiler to the new beta.

Even though I updated the Rig manager, it says "Rig Manager needs to be updated" and the Profiler won't show.

• You need to disconnect the profiler from your computer. Open Rig Manager and select "preferences" from the File Menu and then make sure the "Include Beta Test Releases" is checked. Then check for updates in the Help Menu and it should download.

• I just updated the profiler to the new beta.

Even though I updated the Rig manager, it says "Rig Manager needs to be updated" and the Profiler won't show.

Same problem here. I've tried this and tried that, still not showing up.

It tells me it needs to be updated, then I Search For Software Updates and it tells me its up-to-date.

I haven't had such problems with software since the 90's.

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote

• Same deal here.. and I have made sure the "include beta releases" is clicked but it doesn't give me the option to click apply, it is not high lighted?

• Same deal here.. and I have made sure the "include beta releases" is clicked but it doesn't give me the option to click apply, it is not high lighted?

are you sure that you have logged into your account with your correct email address and password and tested credentials? If i log out i cannot click on apply either.

• I managed to update Rig Manager, but I ran into a different problem: after update to V2.1.71.14088, my PC (Windows 10) no longer sees the profiler attached to the USB port.

The profiler driver shows an error in device manager:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

I've unplugged everything, powered down, reboot, etc., same problem: the profiler is no longer seen by windows after updating Rig Manager.

Is this the behavior you're seeing?

• Same problem. I've deleted Rig Manager, downloaded again, rebooted etc but I am asked to delete '/Library/Extensions/KemperProfiler.kext', but this doesn't exist on my Mac. This problem follows the Jan update of Rig Manager and OS. Any clues please????