Installing the new reverbs...

• If you take a look at this video from Tone Junkie, then it's a lot of trouble to get what you want. I tried it and get several error messages to send an e-mail to kemper.com because of screens that appear. Also RM is not updateable as Jonathan Sullivan shows. Any comment on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPL33EaMug

Sofar I haven't been able to update my profiler and RM and having an e-mail ready to send to Kemper.com with pictures of my error screens...

• My updates were just as quick and easy as all of the previous ones. Download the RM update, install the RM update, connect the Kemper to your computer, install the beta update. Kemper reboots itself, then load factory presets from the system menu.

• Are the Reverb "on / off" switch and mix bugs universal? Anyone not getting them after their update?

If you aren't seeing the bugs, let us know how you did the update - did you use usb or RM for the update?

Did anyone else's tones change? I'm not talking about reverb parameters, I'm asking if sounds changed beyond that.

I'm holding off upgrading for a little while...

Best...H

• I have problems with on of switch and mix, time knobs on reverb module too. They ar not working. But I guess it is because of public beta.

• You won’t lose your tones. That’s a guarantee from a kemper.

• That's what I'm talked about in my topic in the Rig Manager Forum. That doesn't work. More people have trouble with that.

It works perfectly well here. Its hard to conclude that ''it doesn't work'' I agree that it doesn't work for you You are doing something wrong obviously. And people that cannot install the reverb complain more on Forums... the other are playing those wonderfull reverbs instead So.... Take your time... Try again

• Nevermind.

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko

Edited once, last by louderthangod ().

• Can I upload the new update 2.1.71 using a USB stick as I have done with version updates in the past? I have never used rig manager....I know.... but Ive had no need to use it thus far.

And 2.1.71 is where the new reverbs are found?

Thank you

You should be able to download the KPA 5.7 version, unpack and put it on USB without Rig Manager. Personally I'd use Rig Manager because you have to get a PC involved anyway.

• I updated my Rig man and the kempi. But when i go to browse mode and try to load REV bloom or Breath he says EMPTY. Do i forgot something?

• From further up in the thread: "Go to system and load factory presets."

FWIW, I went ahead and updated - first I backed up my internal presets, then updated Rig Manager, set RM preferences to "Allow Betas", updated Kemper to 5.7 when given the option in RM, then went to "System" and loaded factory presets.

The only weirdness I have found was on a performance that had been edited and was the current state of the Kemper - that edited performance became the saved version.

Reverbs sound great of course!