5.7.0.14099 Public Beta

• RM update > KPA update = Score!! All went smooth, now to try some things out. I know I haven't been around much but when did the Private Cloud Storage for rigs hosted by Kemper come about? Found it today under my profile in the main Kemper site.

• RM update > KPA update = Score!! All went smooth, now to try some things out. I know I haven't been around much but when did the Private Cloud Storage for rigs hosted by Kemper come about? Found it today under my profile in the main Kemper site.

I had not noticed this before... Good eye!!!

:love:

• Off topic, not really. Anyone notice that if you click on the "Profiler related discussions" this thread is not there? I can only view this thread now by directly clicking on it on the right side orange link of the main page, because it's currently the most recently commented on thread in Profiler related dicussions. Otherwise, the thread is missing completely.

Oops, so apparently this thread co-exists under announcements, but only appears if you click on Announcements, with the beta 092 showing on the main page as the most recent announcement, even thought he 099 beta appears at the top of the list if you actually click on Announcements. Weird. Maybe it's my browser? Actually, the same thing occurred when the 092 was released, with the june spring reverb beta sill topping the list, and 092 not showing unless I clicked on announcements. Which is why I didn't even discover the new beta on Friday until I saw on facebook.

• I think what you're missing is the new presets because you see Spring Fan that came with the previous beta from June. You need to install the new presets. Just go to System and press Factory Presets. Then you should see them.

The New Reverb Presets are also available on the Kemper website under Rig Packs. This way you only have to import the new presets and not all the factory ones. Just place them on a thumb drive under a folder Shared\Reverb, then import. Good to go!!

Sorry meant to quote Mishka to help out.....

• The New Reverb Presets are also available on the Kemper website under Rig Packs. This way you only have to import the new presets and not all the factory ones. Just place them on a thumb drive under a folder Shared\Reverb, then import. Good to go!!

Sorry meant to quote Mishka to help out.....

Yes of course. It all depends on what's more practical to you. I never deleted any of the factory presets so pressing the button is more practical.

Remember that this only loads factory presets for the effect slots. Factory rigs are not included in this version of the OS.

• I think what you're missing is the new presets because you see Spring Fan that came with the previous beta from June. You need to install the new presets. Just go to System and press Factory Presets. Then you should see them.

Thank you, this solved my issue.

• TY for this!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Burkhard I haven’t updated for the new verbs yet... I hear from people that their previous verbs sound different with the new controls in the Legacy verb (now that it’s missing the bandwidth and frequency controls). I have a ton of presets I’m concerned will all be different now but I can’t easily re-create because once I I update they’ll be different and I won’t have an accurate reference to copy.

Any tips, or thoughts on those differences and how to navigate that? I’m hoping I don’t need to borrow a buddy’s Kemper to A/B them and dial them in! Any chance for the final non-beta version that those controls could be brought back for the Legacy Reverb?

• Burkhard I haven’t updated for the new verbs yet... I hear from people that their previous verbs sound different with the new controls in the Legacy verb (now that it’s missing the bandwidth and frequency controls). I have a ton of presets I’m concerned will all be different now but I can’t easily re-create because once I I update they’ll be different and I won’t have an accurate reference to copy.

Any tips, or thoughts on those differences and how to navigate that? I’m hoping I don’t need to borrow a buddy’s Kemper to A/B them and dial them in! Any chance for the final non-beta version that those controls could be brought back for the Legacy Reverb?

^^^This. Definitely different. Hall seems to have been neutered to some degree. I would not have updated if I had known all my existing sounds would change.

• I've reassigned my reverb to the reverb slot since this update, but I'm currently having an issue where when I turn my kemper off, when I next turn it on (even though the reverb slot is locked and on) the reverb isn't 'on', it will only trigger if I hold down the button and change the reverb type and change it back again.

I haven't tried it in any other slots, but the light on the reverb slot is on but the effect itself seems to be off, or at least not doing anything

- Liam

• I've reassigned my reverb to the reverb slot since this update, but I'm currently having an issue where when I turn my kemper off, when I next turn it on (even though the reverb slot is locked and on) the reverb isn't 'on', it will only trigger if I hold down the button and change the reverb type and change it back again.

I haven't tried it in any other slots, but the light on the reverb slot is on but the effect itself seems to be off, or at least not doing anything

Please report any bugs to support. They might miss info like this in amongst all the other posts, if they’re even reading the forum at all!

• While I would agree that having old verbs change is a PITA for the current firmware beta, I am finding that many of my old rigs find new life with these new reverbs.

Changing from the verb that came with one of my favorite MBRIT marshals to the new ambient preset really brings the rig to life!

I never dreamed that a reverb could bring life to a marshal sound. I am really loving on these new verbs. What a fantastic upgrade these will be when released for production use.

Personally, I didn't have anything special going on with any verbs on my rigs, so changing them would be tough to notice (not too high in the mix anyway).

I can say that it is well worth the work to re-do your rigs with one of the new reverbs though. The new verbs are simply a way better sounding efx than the old ones were.

Simply astonishing.

• Ih have noticed that the MIDI bank and program change is no longer displayed in the performance mode. Is this a bug or intended?

I also see a little logo with a SE a the right of the screen that I don't remember was there before. It might be my memory... Can't find what it is in the manual. Can anyone explain to me what that is please?

• Please report this to Kemper.