5.7.0.14099 Public Beta

• I've encountered 2 bugs with the release, when editing the reverb parameter ,, it will just crash and send a sine wave

and the 2nd one is a tick or pop sound that keeps goin about every 2 seconds , i can most of the get rid of it by changing profile , but somrtimes it does come back

I´ve been able to reproduce the ticking sound by stacking several reverbs. It doesn't happen with the Legacy Reverb but it does with more than 6 modules with a natural or cirrus reverb.

Of course this is not a real case that someone would try. But anyway, it's a bug.

I already reported it.

• What is the preferred way to report bugs? I did a quick search on the forum but did not find any articles.

I'm running Beta 5.7.0.14099B

Tried to use looper in performance mode and the amp crashed. Ui still worked with a massive delay, but there was no sound. After Off-On cycle from the chicken knob the KPA and looper worked again. After the power on, there were still issues with the performance, the reverb and delay was reset to a previous state, but they were more correctly reloaded after I briefly switched to a different performance. In addition to that, there was some repeated hissing noise, which disappeared after changing rig again.

Tried this and worked perfect for me.

• I found a bug in the Spring Reverb.

If its assign to slot C and a studio eq/ graphic eq or Pure booster assign to slot B as a clean pre amp boost.

If the Slot C /Spring rev is off the the slot B works normal as a boost, but as soon as Slot C/Spring Rev is turned the volume drops even with rev mix set to 0%.

If Natural rev is assign to slot C everything works ok.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

Edited once, last by Boogiem ().

• I found a bug in the Spring Reverb.

If its assign to slot C and a studio eq/ graphic eq or Pure booster assign to slot B as a clean pre amp boost.

If the Slot C /Spring rev is off the the slot B works normal as a boost, but as soon as Slot C/Spring Rev is turned the volume drops even with rev mix set to 0%.

If Natural rev is assign to slot C everything works ok.

Yes, it has been reported.

It actually happens in every module, before or after the stack. Always with the Spring Reverb whenever there is another effect in front of it that has any volume control. This volume boost only affects the WET part of the signal going through the Spring Reverb.

• Thanks for letting me know Atlantic. :) Then I wait using Spring rev until the bug is fixed ....

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.