Fonder '62 Prince CS [RealAMP]

• Recycled thread ---> proceed to latest for update.

I found myself needing an acoustic guitar sound for a show choir band I'm in this year, and I couldn't find anything on the RE to scratch the itch. Introducing the AcouSim pack: six profiles to make your electric guitar sound more like an acoustic. The Kemper really shined for this application, allowing me to access what is usually a complex signal chain in my DAW (EQs, filters, and impulse responses) and not have to haul my laptop and interface. Pack includes one acoustic sim and five duplicates featuring custom-tuned acoustic IRs in the cab module. The High Shift, Low Shift, and Character controls in the IR profiles are super tailorable. I'd recommend starting there if anything needs tweaking.

Each clip in the player features the same loop captured three ways: the raw electric sound (my Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele in neck position), the AcouSim 01 profile, and one of the IR sims. Zero additional processing has been used. What you hear is exactly how the profiles come.

You can grab the AcouSim pack for just $2.50 until 2/21 with checkout code "AHKOOSTIK." And as always, RealAMP packs are backed by a 7-day money-back guarantee. Thanks for all your support and feedback.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not even the price of a coffee…I've buy it !

As an "acoustic guitar", not quite my tempo with my strat : it sounds still "fenderich" in some way to my taste and …it's quite difficult for me to play a strat like an acoustic guitar .But can be useful as an "out of space" clean strat.

So, I've tried with a semi hollow (luthier guit with HB) and BANG ! : twist on the parameters pick/definition and…a little bit of bit shaper (believe it or not !) and it works pretty good for what I need !

BTW : I love your Shupro Bluetski 12 : same league as the best to me (junkies tones etc : sorry we're not in the third party rig discussion).

Congrats !

• Ketfelix Thanks for weighing in, my dude. I'm bummed to hear the acoustic profiles didn't translate to your Strat. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you're having second thoughts on your purchase. In the meantime, I'm happy you're getting some use out of them on your semi-hollow. How and where are you using the Bit Shaper? I want to try that.

I really appreciate the kind words on the Shupro pack. HW (Tone Junkie) is the man. I hope to be half the player and profiler he is one day. His freebies, demos, and all the ways he gives back to the community have been a major source of inspiration since the day I bought my Kemper.

• The acoustic rigs really sound great. I'm more an acoustical player than an electric. For solo acoustic gigs (blues) I will still bring my acoustic guitars but in the bands in which I play I will never again have to bring an acoustic guitar. Had several acoustic packs but this one was just what I needed. Great!!

• Hi dB Cooper,

My only second thoughts are that your acoustic pack is really inspiring : got my mojo working, dude ! I use the soft shaper in moderation : drive 1.5. : it gives, to my ears , a little metallic something (the use of this parameter comes from the videos of …HW, in my case) ; Pick is important with the guitar I use : -2.5.

No hangover after the party around the editor ?

Cheers.

• Ketfelix Glad to hear it. Thanks man. I'll give that a try.

None here, but I am so pumped about that new editor. I've gotten comfortable with Toast ME, but having something official will just about end me. You tried the new reverbs yet? I may upgrade this weekend.