M Britt Free profiles for subscribing to mailing list?

• Hi! I got my Kemper the other day and it is incredible. I was just wondering how you get the free sample pack from Michael Britt's website when you subscribe to the newsletter? I purchased the Heavy and Colonial packs but I would like the 20 sample rigs that apparently you can get?

I subscribed but there was no way to download anything after that?

Thanks guys!

• I subscribed but there was no way to download anything after that?

He sends you an email after you subscribe. I ended up buying everything he has, and he also emailed with the free stuff after I did the subscription.

And the free stuff is every bit as good as the rest of it. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

Edited once, last by Chris Duncan ().

• Thanks guys! I ended up buying 3 packs - The Colonial, Heavy and D-Wood ones (after being so impressed with the ones that came with the Kemper!)

That Colonial pack is AMAZING. I can get the greasiest, raunchiest tone ever from that. I always wanted to get the tone from the Clutch album "Robot Hive/Exodus" and this thing NAILS it!

Honestly couldn't be happier with this device.

Got a Matrix FR212 on the way too (currently using it through some Rokit 5 monitors)

I think the next pack will be some clean/lower gain stuff but I just can't decide between the packs he has available...

• I think the next pack will be some clean/lower gain stuff but I just can't decide between the packs he has available.

His /13 (Divided By 13) profiles are my favorite, Tom Petty style/over driven amp tones by far. I think Pack 2 has some, but be sure to check the pack listing first.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me