KEMPER RACK Print character 印刷されている文字につい

• 私が使っているKEMPERはラックNO POWERAMPです:)

REVERBとTAPの間に印刷されている文字がPROFILERとなっています;(

しかし大抵のKEMPERはPROFILING AMPLIFIERとなっています

なぜ違うのでしょうか教えてください。:/

ちなみに本体は去年新品で店舗で購入しました

KEMPER I am using is RACK NO POWERAMP!
    The character printed between REVERB and TAP is PROFILER.

However, most KEMPER is PROFILING AMPLIFIER

Please tell me why it is different.
    By the way, the main body was bought at a store in a new article last year
    Sorry for the GOOGLE translation

• Good point. :D

The product is known as the Profiling Amplifier. It makes sense when you think about it, because it's supposed to replace your amplifier.

If it were simply called the Kemper Profiler, it could be misunderstood as being something else. In crime investigation, for example, suspects are "profiled". In professional wrestling, Rick Flair's favourite passtime was "stylin' and profilin'". In many aspects of life and business, we create profiles of various things.

If someone's trying to find out about the Kemper and he conducts a Google search for the product name, all sorts of "rubbish" would appear if he didn't include the "Amplifier" part of the name.

Hope this helps, mate, and welcome to the forum from a huge fan of Japan in Melbourne! 8o

• THANKS!!!

• I bought mine in 2015 (ordered in March), Andrea, and my unpowered rack already said, "Profiling Amplifier", so it must've been more than two years a go; mine's almost 4 years old.

I'm sorry Monkey_Man.

I did not explain well.;)

Newest KPA (head and rack) are labelled only

PROFILER.

I bought my unpowered head in 2017 (November) and it is labeled only PROFILER.