Transpose Issues

• I don't know if it's just me but when I use the transpose feature (I like to a lot) it seems to bring on a noticeable amount of latency. This isn't just when plugged into computer with my Scarlet but even when just jamming with my FRFR or headphones. I'm also noticing a change in the tone of the profile I'm using for the worse. I've been using it in the Rig section and not as a stomp. Anyone have tips on how to better utilize or let me know if I'm missing out on the highest quality way of using this feature? I have a Digitech Drop pedal that I'd like to.. drop (haha) from my setup if I don't need it but so far seems to sound better.

Any help is appreciated.

• I noticed the latency too, which if I recall gets more pronounced the greater the transposition. At the time I poked around and asked questions and this seems to just be the way things are due to the processing power or whatever that it takes to do the transposing. That's how I understood the answers, anyway.

I can't say that I noticed a difference in tone because I couldn't deal with the latency and just moved on.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I noticed the latency too, which if I recall gets more pronounced the greater the transposition. At the time I poked around and asked questions and this seems to just be the way things are due to the processing power or whatever that it takes to do the transposing. That's how I understood the answers, anyway.

I can't say that I noticed a difference in tone because I couldn't deal with the latency and just moved on.

That makes me hope that they intend to better it at any point. I wonder how the pros that use it in live situations deal with the latency.

• I wonder how the pros that use it in live situations deal with the latency.

It's been my observation that people have different levels of sensitivity to it. It completely screws with me, but other guys apparently just have some kind of predictive logic wired into their brains and go on their merry way without missing a beat.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I use it a lot and its not good,Just use it a touch,,, I love my Kemper but the transpose/pitch shift,, efx,, could use an upgrade,,

had the drop pedal in the studio, with a client and it worked just fine,,I was impressed..hopefully in a while we will get the stomp upgrades,,,

but as far as tone goes, I'm a happy kemper

• I love the transpose; although I can 'feel' out of sync since my body is hearing the right notes, that's the only latency I'm referring to....one of my own making. But ya, I don't have any problems with transpose as a matter of fact I was just bragging about how good Kempers is.

I wonder if the 'RIG' seeting transpose works better than the stomp position. I've been using that instead of the stomp and just saving the rig that way.

• Just hope Kemper sorts this out as it’s a pain having to use an additional pedal for the odd song (in my case the solo on Killing in the Name). Thinking about it, even my 25 year old Boss GT3 did a better job.