A friend ask me for a copy of all my rigs even the ones I paid...

• Just let it go Dennis, and if he does not and becomes threatening or physical, call the authorities. I promise he wont get that way with them.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Ah the typical Brad. I’m certain everyone knows Brad as a childish, butthurt individual who frequents the warmth of women with questionable hygiene. We all know this type of Brad, and we all learn in time to cut this individual out of our life. Sounds like your Brad experience is easy because he removed himself.

Edit: There are good Brads out there as well.

• Wow, what a dick!

This person is NOT your friend.

Move on buddy.

• Did you know that a person's maturity and intelligence inversely correlates to the number of examination points they use in a single sentence?

Dude- nobody like this would be considered a friend by me. I don't have time for this kind of drama. If you're up this way, shoot me a line. I'll be your friend.

Oh, and also bring your Kemper rigs for me, k?

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• Just as I try to forget all about this, my daughter (who is the best friend of Brad's daughter) said that Brad's daughter does'nt want to speak to her again, and she add ''Your father is an as--- you're not welcome to my house in the future and dont talk to me anymore''

Can we get out of this drama please? WTF !!!!! We talk about Kemper rigs here he makes me feel like I did something really outrageous. Come on! And I feel there is more ''punishment'' to come...

• It sounds like Brad has anger issues and is probably violent.

Turning his daughter against her friend for something as childish as this is a huge warning. I'd be tempted to report his threats to the police so they know how unstable he is.

• Just as I try to forget all about this, my daughter (who is the best friend of Brad's daughter) said that Brad's daughter does'nt want to speak to her again, and she add ''Your father is an as--- you're not welcome to my house in the future and dont talk to me anymore''

Can we get out of this drama please? WTF !!!!! We talk about Kemper rigs here he makes me feel like I did something really outrageous. Come on! And I feel there is more ''punishment'' to come...

What a sad little manchild. Using his child as a weapon is petty and inexcusable.