Reverb ON/OFF with the new Beta-Version!

• Hey Guys

I installed the Beta-Version with the new Reverbs. Now i can't turn it off with the EFX-Button on top. Only when i stay in the Rev. Settings and then i can turn it off with the ON/OFF-Button.
    The second bug i ascertained was, when i dial in a reverb in a Performance, then switch to an other performance with a different verb in it, the verb does not change at all.

is this fixed with the newer beta-versions? Any other solving approaches?

Thanks for your feedbacks!
    Greetings! 8)

• The problem with turnin on/off has been reported. Some of the problems are already sorted out in the most recent beta and the rest will be in future versions.

The bug with the Reverbs in Performance Mode you should try and describe it better. Create a path for us to try and recreate the problem.

What beta version do you have?

• Okey ill give it a try.
    OS Version: Public Beta: 5.7.0.14092B

I do have a Preset in the Performence mode. We call it "P1". At that preset i do have a Reverb going on (Rev01). Now i do some ajustements on the "Rev01" jus for now. i do not save the settings i changed before.
    Now i will switch to an other Preset with a different verb on it. (P2, Rev02).
    But i don't hear the "Rev02" i do hear the ajusted reverb from the previus preset (Rev01).

I hope you guys understand it now ;)

Thanks again!

• I have just come from band practice and I played with different reverb presets in Performance Mode but didn´t have any issue.

Maybe update to the latest beta (there is one released later than the one you have) and check if the bug is corrected.

You can find it in the download page:

PROFILER Operating System 5.7.0.14099 Public Beta