Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• I own a kemper, but for all the people who think it's sooo great , It would be even better if one could get around more easily,

If it would directly sell more units, a good editor would have been done already. Although a good tool, kemper it is Not the end all be all!

How many here have only a kemper ?

I have a Kemper, and one 100w head. The 100w head collects dust.

• Another haiku...

To express oneself

in only seventeen syllables

is very diffic

Not having an editor available by this stage is extraordinary...

I struggle to think of another company that would have a product like this available for so long without one. Not only is it frustrating but its getting to the point of only increasing customer dissatisfaction. Perhaps it would be useful to have an update from Mr Kemper that provides a realistic timeframe for its release...at least then some attempt at keeping customers informed would have been made rather than the current effect of simply ignoring the users...

I struggle to think of another company that would have a product like this available for so long without one.

Off the top of me balding head- Marshall was around for decades without an editor. It has one now with the Code models (and they sound quite good). Yea I get its not the same thing, but there are lots of Marshall profiles in use on the KPA.

I want to play with the editor as well. That said, Im confident in my guessing it will be out "soon". And when it is released then, no one will remember why or even care why there were 95 pages of babbling here (including mine).

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited once, last by spikey ().

• Hopefully not nearly as disappointing by its release. ?

I think the new album sounds amazing, it's pushing the envelope of modern rock production...I just wish they had put some songs on it. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Not my dictionary, its been around a while now. Oh and don't tell me what to do, thanks....

Might have been gibberish but at least it wasn't rude. Stick that in yer gibberish....

Wait, was that too arbitrary for ya? :P

You still don't make any sense. I appreciate your enthusiasm for an editor but just said that making a bet is coming "soon" is a bit too much of a gamble.

I would have definitely taken that bet, but judging by your posts since (do you look in the mirror and tell yourself "you so funny dude") I'm pretty sure you'd just renege or try to twist the meaning of "soon" to fit your purposes.

And that's the only argument I made.

Your reaction doesn't seem arbitrary in any way, seems exactly like how a guy who tells himself "you so funny dude" would react when someone else makes a simple jest about something he said.

Your reaction doesn't seem arbitrary in any way, seems exactly like how a guy who tells himself "you so funny dude" would react when someone else makes a simple jest about something he said.

Im at a place where Ive said earlier I was sorry for replying (like you did to me earlier about don't be making a dictionary comment) nightlight, and your still wanting to push the envelope. Why? And, we should all be "positive" about the editor, because Mr. Kemper didn't have to make one. And finally, if you would have looked a few posts down you would have seen where I said I was tired after working a 50+ hour workweek, and apologized to all for my bluntness. You don't like what I write here, then just don't read it. FWIW, Im not mad at anyone. Let it go man. I did.... Peace brother.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().