Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• No confirmed date has been mentioned. However, Kempers marketing strategy for the Stage has been phenomenal and very much joined up thinking. Following that train of thought, it seems highly likely that the editor has always been scheduled for release as part of the same project as the stage. Therefore, simultaneously with the stage or immediately afterward seems a logical conclusion.

• Not officially but as i can't see the Kemper stage to be launched without an editor, the official announcement of the Kemper stage on the 24th = release date of the editor. (may be available few days later when the first buyers will receive their units)

I wouldn't bank on that. It looks just as editable from the front panel as the other Kempers.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

Edited once, last by karlic ().

• Not officially but as i can't see the Kemper stage to be launched without an editor, the official announcement of the Kemper stage on the 24th = release date of the editor. (may be available few days later when the first buyers will receive their units)

I wouldn't count on that too. From the Kemper company's point of view its the decision between selling the Stage without editor for a few weeks (since G-String just told us the editor is still on track with the announced summer release) on one hand or to lose potentional customers to other floor type products by waiting for the editor on the other.

• Yes, but the editor is just a couple of weeks away, Just thinking, the Profiler was released without Perform mode, as some of us might remember... So a fully functional floor Board without editor (as said for some weeks, autumn is not so far away anymore) is imaginable

• Yes, but the editor is just a couple of weeks away, Just thinking, the Profiler was released without Perform mode, as some of us might remember... So a fully functional floor Board without editor (as said for some weeks, autumn is not so far away anymore) is imaginable

Who said its a couple of weeks away? There is no date confirmed for the Editor except "Summer", so it could be launched at the same time...

• Remember we are still two days away from the Stage going on sale. Anything can happen between now and then. Especially since the Stage has the new updated preset management system that the new OS has..

• Remember we are still two days away from the Stage going on sale. Anything can happen between now and then. Especially since the Stage has the new updated preset management system that the new OS has..

Yep. Unless they somehow make a half-baked update from the current RigManager without presets just being able to transfer from / to the Stage, they would probably like to have the new RigManager out as soon as the first Stage comes to the customer. I am optimistic that we see the editor this week after the first wave calms down and they have time to actually rework the backends and webpages instead of clearing out our misunderstandings in the forum. ;) ;)

• Who said its a couple of weeks away? There is no date confirmed for the Editor except "Summer", so it could be launched at the same time...

Yes, no date confirmed, so it could be 24. or end of summer, so longest possible a couple of weeks...;)

• Strange that they don't mention the editor at all in the marketing material?

you overinterpret here.

before this entire discussion drags on and on, let me fill everybody in on a couple of details. the majority of our engineers is on holiday right now. we've hoped to get things done before the holiday season started but as you can see, we didn't manage. at the same time, we don't want to release a beta version of something as big as the Rig Manager Editor and have no engineers at our disposal. i'm sure you'll understand that. so, when everybody is back, we'll finish things up and you'll get a beta. until then, enjoy the summer, enjoy your guitar. it's the most beautiful time of the year ...

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Yes, all I want to say is they are not forced to release the RM 3.0 tomorrow, since they have set their time span to 27.10...

For myself, I would prefer to get it yesterday!