Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• You mind pointing me to that Whitesnake profile?! Thank you either way!

• Another thing to keep in mind, for those of you that don't travel in synth circles: Access Music, specifically, the Virus and iterations, were a very big deal in the 90's/early 2000's. Christoph Kemper knows exactly what he is doing. When an editor finally reveals itself, rest assured, it's going to be thoroughly thought out and (probably) over-engineered.

That's the German way! ;)

• Another thing to keep in mind, for those of you that don't travel in synth circles: Access Music, specifically, the Virus and iterations, were a very big deal in the 90's/early 2000's. Christoph Kemper knows exactly what he is doing. When an editor finally reveals itself, rest assured, it's going to be thoroughly thought out and (probably) over-engineered.

That's the German way! ;)

Exactly what I'm hoping, something like VST functionality akin to the Total Integration experience (though there were a hell of a lot of bugs) :)

• I`d rather have it as stable as possible, than quite in time...

They frequently give Beta updates for people that are willing to take a risk of bugs, respectively that will support the progress by trying and post possible bugs, so if you can´t wait, maybe it is your turn to maintain their work that way, but "forcing them to hurry and observe a dead line" could also cause bugs and faults...

So (IMO) Kemper team, please take your time to do your work!!!

• Can we just move past the tired "shut up and play your guitar" refrain?

If you're reading and posting on this forum, you're not playing guitar, whether that's leaving negative or positive comments. It's exactly the same, but seems to only come up when people get tired of reading critical comments. Besides, part of the reason such forums exist is to gather feedback, which even criticism is. If that criticism isn't constructive, people should be guided at making them so, not told to essentially shut up if they don't have something nice to say so we can reaffirm our biases.

• September 23 is the end of Q3 2019.

Which is why I said economical. September 23rd is the last day of Summer.

No one in business looks at the 24th of September and says "Quarter is over!". It's the end of the month. Having been in sales for....uhm.....ever.... *never* in my life has Q3 ended on the 24th of September. Economically, that's not how it works.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I'd love to see how the traffic to this forum is increased in the build up to a release.

When we were expecting the reverb I used to check this forum every day at work, now I'm waiting for the editor and here I am again. :whistling: