Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• I don’t know, after all this time I’ve set my expectations to low. Not as in ‘a lot of low’, no no no, but more in that without an editor it takes too much effort to get out of my chair and manually turn the Kemper expectations knob to high! it’s on the front, just next to the reverb knob, well, I think it is, as I said, it’s all the way over there.....

;)

*too.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I think they are using 'to' as in:

Setting phasers to stun.

i.e. they are setting their expectations to the setting 'Low', rather than 'High' to avoid disappointment in case the Editor (on topic) is not dropped tomorrow.

I could of course be reading too much into things - I need an editor (on topic) to distract me.

• To you, perhaps.

I actually used to do the same thing since I hold language in high regard. I stopped in most insignificant circumstances because the only thing it really accomplishes is making one look pretentious. The purpose of language is to convey, and the point was conveyed, one "o" or two. And you also have to take into account that A) mistakes happen, and B) English is not the native language of many posters here.

• English is not the native language of many posters here.

Thats right. For example, I speak Texas slang ya'll... :D

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I actually used to do the same thing since I hold language in high regard. I stopped in most insignificant circumstances because the only thing it really accomplishes is making one look pretentious. The purpose of language is to convey, and the point was conveyed, one "o" or two. And you also have to take into account that A) mistakes happen, and B) English is not the native language of many posters here.

Fine, I’m pretentious. I really don't care.

*Especially* when you’re involved.

• According to G String, the new Rig Manager may work with Windows 7, however the editor portion wouldn't be visible.

Ah, hadn't heard that, thanks. But of course, for me the whole point up getting a new version would be to play around with the editor. The RM I already have works fine for my needs.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Ruefus - I’m sorry for posting, this got out of hand. At no point was I trying to cause an issue for anyone, or start a grammar debate.

RDW’s example (set phasers to stun) was exactly what came to mind when I first read the original comment at 2am. So great work there!

I’d still like to see them implement an ‘expectations knob’ though. Sometimes genius ideas strike just like that! ;)

(That last bit is sarcasm / a joke - cause maybe my non-English native speaker friends on here might miss that)

• No worries. I'm sorry you feel that way and you really shouldn't. I simply chose this moment to speak my mind rather plainly about another member.

Grammar Policing *used* to be looked at as a bit of humor. I don't believe it was a real problem until a certain someone decided it was.

No. I don't care for him. Not one bit. He'll comment here shortly, though. Having enabled blocking for his posts, I won't have to look at them ever again.

Edited 2 times, last by Ruefus ().

• Today is the last day of Q3 so as there were not new official information since the "Q3" we will have it today !!!

And that really concerns me; if it IS today, I have a horrible feeling it's going to have been rushed and will be buggy just so they can hit the 'end of September' deadline. I hope not, but we'll see...!