Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• Quality takes time, I can wait for the finished product.

I'd rather wait for perfection, than to come here and see the entitled, self-righteous whiners, demanding a fix for something in every other thread, because the editor was rushed out.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Thank you very much for the update!

Launch whenever you like, just keep customers in the loop

• Thanks so much for the update!???

Can’t wait. Just found THE BEST tone I’ve ever heard on my Kemper. The editors gonna be so good. Thanks so much Kemper for your hard work. It’s very appreciated!

Pro Tools 2019, Logic X, Cubasis pro 10.5, Kemper unpowered toaster, Champman ML2, USA/UK Custom Fender Strat. Livewire Studio. :thumbup:

Check out : http://www.livewirestudio.co.uk

• A while ago I just got tired of putting myself through the waiting, excitement and disappointment continually, so I decided to not care about it for a while and stop worrying about the dates. It's been working alright because I wasn't really expecting anything when I came here, so it was a happy surprise to see we're so close.

Also appreciate the update, G-String. Sure some people will still have laughs and make memes about it, but I'm convinced everyone appreciates it on some level, regardless of what they say.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's frustrating, not only for you, but especially for us as well. But also, we sincerely believe that it's better to invest a couple of additional days.

See the thing is, it's "very nice" when he ( or any business owner) does this kind of thing. I think he wanted to do this for his customer base (a good thing), and not because the "instant gratification" crowd demanded it. Big difference BTW. So I believe we should all be very grateful for him reaching out thru the BS to give us a status report. He did not have to. Bravo G String. Well played. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• The forum has been a victim of its own hype. Kemper's M.O. hasn't changed:

We were told Q3 2019.

On the final day of Q3 it became necessary to add a few days to the deadline, so we were told.

Kemper need only tell us once in each case. The forum took the ball and ran 'til many had lost sight of the clearly-laid-out dates. "Radio silence" means nothing has changed since the last announcement; nobody's been "left out of the loop".

Many years ago my best friend had a Border Collie that summed up what I'm talking about:

If he told her to "wait", you could go away and come back a week later and there she was.

EDIT:

Silly me, I was so focussed on defending Kemper's set-in-stone M.O. I forgot to thank G String for the update! :pinch:

So, thank you, G String, for keeping us in-the-loop! <3:saint:

• I am totally fine, if software quality leads to delayed releases. Some of us recently had to learn with iOS 13 what it means if software is not ready to use when released. It does not help much if its released on time if it was not working properly.

Espacially with a peace of gear like the Kemper I personally want quality before everything else, that is why I am using a Kemper.

The only thing many software companies really lack of these days is proper client communication. If something takes longer to delevop it is totally fine, but I would like to get noticed if a release date wont be reached. If this notification comes too late it will often lead to frustrated customers - at least for me this is true.

So thanks for giving us an update here and keep us posted please :)

• A couple of days sounds real soon at least :)
    Do i get bonus points, for guessing within 20 minutes when we got this info?? :D

I'm so happy with the 7.1 beta release that's rock solid on my Stage, so nothing can ruin this good Kemper-mood right now :)