Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• Nothing extra to say that hasn't been said.

Thanks for the update and no issue with it being delayed to get it right - no one will argue with that :). Good on you all for maintaining the quality you have spoilt us with so far!

• This update was needed for relaxation of the whole thread. Communication makes a difference!

Combined with the recent and pleasant interview with Mr. Kemper, I think we do have better understanding of what is going on and how this company works.

We still wait for the editor - but it is great anticipation now, no more "frustration". We are close!

• I am new to the Kemper-verse. Having just gotten a Stage, and suffering through the initial bumps (and a unit exchange) I am happy to wait for an editor update. I must say that Kemper customer service is pretty great, so I think that they have earned a little patience on my part.

• Good decision by Kemper to wait and inform us of the reason. Communication is always better than silence creating speculations. No use releasing a RM with known issues.

Kristian

Gibson Les Paul Std Brimstone, Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Gibson Blueshawk, Yamaha APX5, Epiphone 335 Dot
    Kemper Head & Remote, RedSound powered cab, Line6 Relay G10, TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

• It's a LOT harder to release an API than an application. Also, no. Thanks. I'll wait for Kemper to do their thing.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• So, I'll chime in... They just released 2.3.14 today so I give it at least 2 weeks before 3.0/Editor is released. There's a reason they're not releasing this yet, I think it has to do with the couple of bugs in the Stage that they're having trouble with. I know I submitted a bug that apparently got fixed in 2.3.13/7.10 beta update.

• If we were to put as much effort in playing guitar as we do worrying on when the editor will be released we would all be playing like Hendrix by now??

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• So, I'll chime in... They just released 2.3.14 today so I give it at least 2 weeks before 3.0/Editor is released. There's a reason they're not releasing this yet, I think it has to do with the couple of bugs in the Stage that they're having trouble with. I know I submitted a bug that apparently got fixed in 2.3.13/7.10 beta update.

I doubt it. GString said, "we sincerely believe that it's better to invest a couple of additional days"...if he knew it were a couple of Weeks or even the end of October, I don't think he would've used the word "days". Especially how eager everyone is to get it.. Just my thoughts.

• If we were to put as much effort in playing guitar as we do worrying on when the editor will be released we would all be playing like Hendrix by now??

I don’t think a minute here, a minute there, posting about the editor is having much of an impact on my playing! :D

Dear Bulldog,

Ask for the firmware source code, and fix it yourself.

It is not that hard.

Thanks

^^

• Yeah, I could stop posting about an editor, stop eating and stop sleeping and I'd still not get close to Mr Hendrix :)

Actually we have to understand the dimension of this question..would Jimi even care about his guitars &amps?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.