Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• The thought that this thread had long since gone Looney Tunes brought me to Marvin, here.......

....ultimately we’re just as toothless as he is....if not a little nuttier.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Let’s face it, the only reason why it’s delayed is because they are obviously having some issues / bugs with it. Then at the same time Mac OS Catalina got released and it wouldn’t make much sense releasing any new software that isn’t compatible. I’m guessing they’re just ironing out the final issues and it’ll be ready soon. It’s not in their interest to hold it back but it’s also not in their interest to release anything that’s buggy as hell or already obsolete.

• Then at the same time Mac OS Catalina got released and it wouldn’t make much sense releasing any new software that isn’t compatible.

Catalina isn't compatible with most everything at this point, so I don't think thats the reason for the delay.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Here's a slightly different train of thought...

There are a few companies (Moog, being one of them) that don't readily produce a software editor, but allow third-party companies to produce what is seemingly an 'official' looking software editor for $$.

Who would be cool with Kemper charging for an editor or licensing the rights to a third-party developer to produce one for $$?

• Whilst taking a brisk walk along the Scarborough seafront back in Jan this year, I was beckoned into a booth by a mysterious lady who offered to tell me my fortune, but she'd have to be quick, as she had to pack up and nip to Aldi for the weekly shop.

She began looking into her crystal ball and exclaimed "Beware getting your hopes up for the Ides of October!" Although I could see she was in a rush to go, I asked what she meant and what exactly could she see when she looked into the crystal ball.

After a bit more peering, she added "I see nobs falling off the stage and snapchat disappearing", or at least that's what I thought she said. Before I could ask any more she'd packed up the SUV and drove off into the gloom.

I thought nothing more of it until now - mid October. "Nobs falling off the stage"? Now, Lady Gaga is not my cup of tea, but I'm not going to call her a nob. "Snapchat disappearing"? I don't use it myself, but I believe it's still going strong.

Now, if she had said "Knobs falling off the Stage and Snapshots disappearing", then it would have made more sense - perhaps her ball needed a wipe.

Sorry, just putting off doing the ironing.

• Sorry, just putting off doing the ironing.

Please continue not Ironing, loved the story even with the "Nobs"! :D

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Lol, still checking this thread everyday and hoping to see some news... I just updated from like 3.x to 7 today on my Kemper... proof that I HATE fiddling with the knobs and the usb stick in general ;( (also, proof that I have been using the same profiles for the last years without giving a damn :D). I just hope I could plug it in the computer and BATCH edit everything and unplug it when I'm done. I probably tried only 10% of what it can do just because the UI is too much for me. Bought this device when it first came out (2013?) telling me they would release a software within the first year. Tried the ToastME editor ... but won't work with my interface ||.

2020 is just around the corner lol (oopS).

Wouldn't trade it for anything else because of how great it does its job. Did try the Helix just for the sake of having a software....didn't like the sound (wanted to trade the Kemper for that sole reason, shame on me). Can't imagine how people deal with the Stage floor ...

(duck and cover, ready for the ''we don't need an editor'' crowd :wacko: - indeed, this thread needs to die of a quick and bloody death haha).

• (foreword : no need for arguing, I know some people get along with the Kemper UI, I just don't personally :wacko: )

Believe me, I'm not mad with the situation. I don't even remember if it was a promised feature within the first days of release... but it's just... we are almost in 2020. I wrongly assumed that the software was a dead give away with a 2k$ product and didn't think much about it before buying. Well, that's a couple of years ago.... I waited for 2 years, then just stopped waiting and got used to ''no editing/play the same patches''. Now, this thread got me some hope again lol! Once the editor is out, I will never touch those knobs again. EVER AGAIN lol (chicken knob, master and that's it)!

Yet, we are lucky that the Kemper sounds so good, you don't have to edit much :).

A couple of days people (for the people looking forward to it), keep smiling and it will be there soon :saint:.