Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• ToastME won’t (and as I understand it can’t be made to) work with OS7 due to changes Kemper made to the S/W.

I have only started using ToastME within the last month. I never knew it existed until 209523 posts ago in this thread. Well hell it is more like a comfy pair of jeans now. Anyway I never used every function or feature of it before I upgraded to the last OS on my Kemper. But I have used it in the same capacity since I upgraded a few days ago. So it works in some capacity still.

If you want to know what still works, don't ask me, I don't know, know, know...

• Toast ME doesn't support FX presets on 0S7 - they have shifted from an individual preset file format to a database format apparently. Otherwise it works from what Damien and others have reported.

I think it is important to note that PRESETS are not only for FX in the Kemper.

So many users tend to not know or maybe forget that the "preset concept" applies not only to the individual stomps or effects slots but also to the complete sections, and also to each of the different slots of each section. This includes AMP presets, EQ presets, Cab presets, Output presets...

Each of this presets are stored as such and separate from complete RIGS that include a chain of several slots.

I think all this will be clearer now with the last versions of Rig Manager that include some preset management. And even clearer when RM 3 comes out and allows to really load them to the KPA.

• I own a kemper, but for all the people who think it's sooo great , It would be even better if one could get around more easily,

If it would directly sell more units, a good editor would have been done already. Although a good tool, kemper it is Not the end all be all!

How many here have only a kemper ?

I have lots of amps, a Kemper, and a Helix.

I turn on the Kemper 7 out of 10. As always YMMV...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I feel bad for any Kemper associate who draws the shortest straw and has to update everyone in this thread, third times the charm Gstring, here’s to hoping you don’t have to be the one to do it again ?

• I own a kemper, but for all the people who think it's sooo great , It would be even better if one could get around more easily,

If it would directly sell more units, a good editor would have been done already. Although a good tool, kemper it is Not the end all be all!

I have one kemper, full fidelity on this, i sold all other stuff. but as the time goes by, i REALLY feel the need for more praticity on a studio situation, where i stay like.. 95% of the time.

• So while all the folks in the kemperverse wait for the editor and we all accept there are challenges In developing software for production release.... would it not be awesome if they were able to release the draft manual for this tool! I 100% know the challenge in doing that and the endless comments it would produce both positive and negative but it would give everyone some info to digest while we wait for what I am sure will be awesome and well received !

Just a thought ! Probably a bad one.

• I have another amp, but that is only used in very specific situations. Literally 99 times out of 100, KPA.

I doubt there’d be this much fervor if the editor weren’t even mentioned. “There is no editor. Take it or leave it. Warts and all.”

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche