Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• Yeah, that's what I thought. Here's what you said.

OK so Stage still has its issues, the editor is not out, and none of us won the LOTTO yet. Im betting all but the last one will be rectified soon.

I would have taken that bet, but I have a feeling you'll be modifying the meaning of "soon" to mean some arbitrary period of time to renege on it :D

• No punctuation, huh? Interesting.

I suppose you could say it uses "and" as a form of punctuation: Each idea, which could stand as a sentence on its own, is joined to the next with "and". This sort of endless, run-on sentence mimics the verbal style of people on artificial stimulants.

Coffee anyone?

• Not a doctor, but sounds like my thoughts when my GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) is acting up. Of course with the Kemper it's more of a PAS (profile acquisition syndrome) situation. I know I can take antacids for GAS, but I'm afraid my PAS may be incurable. Unless there's an antibiotic that kills my PayPal....

I would have taken that bet, but I have a feeling you'll be modifying the meaning of "soon" to mean some arbitrary period of time to renege on it :D

Thats possible I guess, but as I read from Merriam-Webster, "Arbitrary is derived from the same source as "arbiter." The Latin word arbiter means "judge," and English adopted it, via Anglo-French, with the meaning "one who judges a dispute"; it can now also be used for anyone whose judgment is respected." Now thats a contradiction in terms I think, I mean how someone's judgement be respected if G-Strings or I (or anyone) renege on "soon's" real meaning? Or is it now just a given that whenever anyone says "soon", it's taken in an arbitrary meaning just because you/we didn't get whatever it is you/we wanted yesterday? ^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• So here I'm sitting in my room

reading this amazing thread,

but my soul still keeps asking me,

is there no editor yet??

I just thought that while we wait for the editor I will enlighten you with some fine poetry. I hope that will expedite the release of the editor.

• I cannot edit,

for there is no editor.

I guess I'll drink beer.

• Thats possible I guess, but as I read from Merriam-Webster, "Arbitrary is derived from the same source as "arbiter." The Latin word arbiter means "judge," and English adopted it, via Anglo-French, with the meaning "one who judges a dispute"; it can now also be used for anyone whose judgment is respected." Now thats a contradiction in terms I think, I mean how someone's judgement be respected if G-Strings or I (or anyone) renege on "soon's" real meaning? Or is it now just a given that whenever anyone says "soon", it's taken in an arbitrary meaning just because you/we didn't get whatever it is you/we wanted yesterday? ^^

Please don't create your own dictionary, thanks.

arbitrary

/ˈɑːbɪt(rə)ri/
    Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1. based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. "an arbitrary decision"
      Similar: capricious whimsical random chance erratic unpredictable inconsistent wild hit-or-miss haphazard casual unmotivated motiveless unreasoned unreasonable unsupported irrational illogical groundless unjustifiable unjustified wanton discretionary personal subjective discretional Opposite: rational reasoned
    2. 2. (of power or a ruling body) unrestrained and autocratic in the use of authority. "a country under arbitrary government"

The English language is unfortunately (thankfully) not subject to your arbitrary choice of what a word should mean when you want it to mean something it does not.

Basically your post was a bunch of gibberish haha

Like I said before, define "soon". G String told us on Sept 20-something the editor will take a few more days. I wouldn't call a wait of over a month "a few more days".

The same thing applies to your prediction of "soon". :P

• In his autumn before the winter, comes man's last mad surge of youth - usually in the form of one or more of the following:

·Buying a blouson leather jacket

·Buying a fast car that is too small for the whole family to fit in

·Buying a load of guitars to finally be Keef Richards, rather than ‘Keith from Accounts’, but then not playing them because there is no Editor.

How soon is now?

• I take a walk through leaves of fall

thoughts of summer passed, promises lost.

I dwell on moving past the strain,

an editor in the summer refrain.

The cost to me I cannot tell

is it just to deep a watered well?

Alas into the door I enter

to sit with my Kemper and thoughts

of winter. The winter of my discontent.