Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• This thread has long passed ludicrous. It's even beyond plaid. Dark Helmet wouldn't even dare to try and stop it.

This ancient meme image actually feels sorry that it is inadequate to convey how far gone this thread is.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Please don't create your own dictionary, thanks.

Not my dictionary, its been around a while now. Oh and don't tell me what to do, thanks....

Basically your post was a bunch of gibberish haha

Might have been gibberish but at least it wasn't rude. Stick that in yer gibberish....

Wait, was that too arbitrary for ya? :P

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().

Not my dictionary, its been around a while now. Oh and don't tell me what to do, thanks....

Might have been gibberish but at least it wasn't rude. Stick that in yer gibberish....

Wait, was that too arbitrary for ya? :P

I'm not sure that this is very entertaining for many here, and this is well past the line of cheeky back-and-forth. It hasn't gotten ugly, it's just cringy...

1st off, if you're claiming that someone is being rude, it indicates you take the conversation seriously and that you have made good faith arguments.

I hope that this is not true, because if it was, it would mean that you genuinely thought that the etymological "did you know" section would be, in any way, acceptable to present as the definition of the word. And that wouldn't be a good indication. Yet, you did exactly that.

So, the more charitable interpretation of this, the nonsensical argument, ludicrous font, "don't tell me what to do mom", etc, is that we are just joking back and forth a bit. And that's all well and good, it's just terribly unfunny, and maybe I have Editor Update Limbonic PTSD and am just being a complete ass. But it does upset me when people are disingenuous in their arguments or their humor.

Yours, forever, in endless ambiguity.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• They should have hired a outside software design team to make the editor years ago. I have no desire dealing with squinting at a tiny 1990's display and twirling 1 knob back and forth for effects. Honestly I don't even bother with the onboard effects and instead use my Universal Audio effects.

• Always have a back-up.

I used the KPA or an amp, as Fractal struggled through the FC12.
    Now using the Axe FX III or an amp, as Kemper has their struggles.

When will my talent upgrade be released?

• They should have hired a outside software design team to make the editor years ago. I have no desire dealing with squinting at a tiny 1990's display and twirling 1 knob back and forth for effects. Honestly I don't even bother with the onboard effects and instead use my Universal Audio effects.

Prior to OS7, I'd agree. The new system is excellent.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I still waiting on the Kemper Kone / Kabinet. What ever happened to THAT?

that's a good question pal

Prior to OS7, I'd agree. The new system is excellent.

OS7 feels a little slower than previous OS on scrolling .. etc .. but asides .. it became more practical.

I kind of commented on that earlier too, but I think it's the way some guys express themselves with frustration ..

unfortunately with these useless and boring jokes, it leads to nothing, a kind of childish behavior .. that some like .. others not .. that's it.

• Im sure you're right, and I've probably done the same thing at times. On the whole though, great thread, maximum entertainment value considering it's subject matter.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• 1st off, if you're claiming that someone is being rude, it indicates you take the conversation seriously and that you have made good faith arguments.

Nope I just thought/was pointing out that the guy was being a butthead, and that I could be the same in return. I guess it worked lol. Im sorry if you felt you had to defend him for this. Im also ashamed that I let a complete stranger get under my skin a bit, as this usually doesn't happen. I guess the "last" 50+ hour workweek got to me lol. Please forgive- and I'll be sure and play nice now if he does. Not a threat, just an observation. Thanks for the concerns and peace brother . :)

I kind of commented on that earlier too, but I think it's the way some guys express themselves with frustration ..

Not frustrated, just didn't care for the blunt retort, and add me being tired didn't help much. Again, please forgive-

Oh and yea- hurry up editor!!!lol...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited 4 times, last by spikey ().