Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• Reverted to OS 6 so I can at least use ToastME, especially as I need to create many new performances. A mix of needing a faster workflow now, plus the many issues with the latest 'stable' release and rig manager has meant this is the only viable option for me.

(The fact I lost all my existing performances - all 35 of them! - during the downgrade is something I'm trying to ignore).

• Im at a place where Ive said earlier I was sorry for replying (like you did to me earlier about don't be making a dictionary comment) nightlight, and your still wanting to push the envelope. Why? And, we should all be "positive" about the editor, because Mr. Kemper didn't have to make one. And finally, if you would have looked a few posts down you would have seen where I said I was tired after working a 50+ hour workweek, and apologized to all for my bluntness. You don't like what I write here, then just don't read it. FWIW, Im not mad at anyone. Let it go man. I did.... Peace brother.

I seem to have become lost in this thread... I have no idea where you said sorry or anything else actually.

Anyhoo, I'm down with smoking the peace pipe. Cheers.

• We really need it.…please, sir!

editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.editor.

• At this point, my interest in using the editor for editing rigs has taken a back seat. What my heart desires the most is for the editor to come out for this thread to end.

Heck, even if I sold kemper tomorrow.. I'd check back regularly to see if the editor has come out.. and feel like I could die peacefully, one day, knowing this thread has run its course.

"If you don't like it, don't read". I fully recognize the inability to abstain from reading this thread. I also fully recognize that my own post amounts to participating in this madness. I am not the holy man from up high or down below.

The bonanza

• Picture the Russian Roulette scene from 'The Deer Hunter', but slightly altered so that it is the Kemper Team holding Sinmix prisoner with the promise of allowing him back into the forum if he does the following:

Every time a post within this thread covers any of the following:

• "Why didn't they produce one years ago?"
    • "What's taking them so long?"
    • "You don't really need an Editor"
    • "You do need an Editor"
    • Two grown men arguing the toss about nothing of any importance at all

Sinmix has to roll a dice (I believe the plural form is used for singular also nowadays, before I start getting letters). But no ordinary dice - this one is numbered 1 to 5, with the 6th side altered to say "add an extra day's delay to the Editor Release date" (in small font obviously).

I guess old Sinmix must have rolled a few sixes recently.

Apparently though, he gets fed if a post includes poetry, or a dinosaur.