Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• As stated in another response, this is not a revenue generating piece of work, at least not directly hence your comments don't really apply.

If it's not generating revenue, why has it been announced at winter Namm ?

And then, why hasn't the stage been announced before release ?

I think both those questions are pretty much business related. I may be wrong.

• If it's not generating revenue, why has it been announced at winter Namm ?

And then, why hasn't the stage been announced before release ?

There is definitely a discrepancy in how the releases were handled. I suspect the release of the Stage may have created some unforeseen obstacles. Getting the bulk if Kempers on a unified OS (ver 7 at this time). It does seem like it was a required step towards the editor release. Backwards compatibility does create other issues for sure. Now since we have a mostly unified OS release they can push to only one Kemper OS. I am sure the forum and facebook groups will blow up the day it is released. I just hope they blow up in a positive way.

• Totally agree.

I would also bet that there is going be features/functions included that are not expected.

Noises were made about the acoustic sim that seems to not have been mentioned for a while.

there is probably other stuff too.

It may not just be the Editor itself thats the delay.

Stuff within the update also may not be finished or being tweaked.

Would make perfect sense to me as to why theres being unexplained hold ups.

Fingers crossed

• I very much doubt they will add much more than just the editor. I think the major hold up was most likely testing of the software on different setups to make sure the KPA doesn't lose USB connectivity as has happened a lot with Rig Manager. I would say once these issues are ironed out we should see a beta. As for the acoustic sim. I doubt we will see that until OS8 at least.

• I very much doubt they will add much more than just the editor. I think the major hold up was most likely testing of the software on different setups to make sure the KPA doesn't lose USB connectivity as has happened a lot with Rig Manager. I would say once these issues are ironed out we should see a beta. As for the acoustic sim. I doubt we will see that until OS8 at least.

Hmmm.....

Maybe.

But Im staying positive.

Alot of stuff they seem to do seems to stay under the radar.

Then bang... its out.

I think theres a few aces up the sleeve still.

Thats what id like to think anyway ?

• What sucks is doing without a lead singer!

Ive played out for 35 years off and on, and had only 1 lead singer worth his own salt. Lots of good players, but just one singer that stands out. I wont be using the Editor out now- only within my modest small studio.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited once, last by spikey ().

• I've followed but stayed out of this thread for the most part 'cause of its circularity and occasional injection of venom. Kemper doesn't deserve such comments or judgement; most of us know how hard these guys work.

That said, I'm happy for the team that it (the thread) serves to generate and maintain hype, which inevitably translates into an increase in sales. Attempts to diss Kemper spawn responses, which in turn still lead to more sales, so Kemper can't lose.

Anyway, carry on. I'm with you guys in spirit and sending good thoughts to y'all and the team whenever I can. <3 :saint: