Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• I think at this point, it would be easier to let any 3rd party companies develop an editor.

Competition drives innovation.

Even just a small team of talented engineers could knock it out pretty quickly. I think CK is maybe hyper-protective of his IP?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Exactly.

It is not uncommon for software devs to receive hardware with backend for this purpose (video game consoles for example,). Perhaps I just do understand the situation.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• It is not uncommon for software devs to receive hardware with backend for this purpose (video game consoles for example,). Perhaps I just do understand the situation.

But when the backend *IS* the hang up, there is no point.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hey G String how about another update?????????????;););).........or how about RM3.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be better if there were no more updates and the editor was directly released instead, since in the last update there was talk of "Release Candidate"...

Come on, let's make a little effort at this point!

• Yeah I getb what you mean, more working class vs high end.

I also recognise the bigger stacks race, still some of it I still see now. Did a gig few months ago and the guy had a Marshall head and 4 x12 plus a fender hot rod as a slave ( I think....) it was so loud, sound guy had to tell him to keep turning down on his backline..interestingly he was young...I was the old fart with the digital gear...who would have thought :)

Yeah..even on the lowest level it was an arms race..everything was stupidly loud..I was like the only guy with just one 4x12 for my recto and another 4x10 for my Steavens Poundcake..a "small rig" compared to the others..today they would it call crazy..much to much..

Anyway..what I wanted to say is just very simple.If you're a young lad..go out and play..enjoy the band and if you don't have one do everything to find one...this is much more important than anything else.Interaction between musicians.A singer and a guitar player..the rub between you and the others. Playing on stage and doing jams as often as possible.Learning the basics..then you can get old pecefuly and think about how to produce your own stuff and what gear you need to do this.Then..you need an editor!!And Mics..and Pre's..and Midi..

If you are in your 20s and can't rock without UI and loads of FX because you only hang at home alone in front of your pc something went wrong.

• Kemper Red Ryder Rig Manager 3.0 In Exclusive Retro Box!!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Kemper Red Ryder Rig Manager 3.0 In Exclusive Retro Box!!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... :D Kemper/Helix user

I know this is OT but i'd like to ask you. I see you're a helix user also. What is your opinion in the comparison between the two?

• I know this is OT but i'd like to ask you. I see you're a helix user also. What is your opinion in the comparison between the two?

Helix user here. My Helix gets the nod over Kemper for one reason and one reason only. Editor. Workflow is easily 10 times faster, and no worries wearing out knobs and buttons, which we have seen on these boards is an issue. 5 year old technology without an editor is inexcusable.