Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• I truly believe that it'll come out before Christmas.........please?

I don't *need* it, but I definitely *want* it.

I'm not much of a tweaker at the moment but I am looking forward to getting into it with the help of the new Rig Manager. I'm also looking forward experimenting with different cabinets. I'm aware I can do all that now, but the new Rig Manager will (hopefully) make all this much more accessible.

I'm excited!

• Show me a functionality the editor will bring that isn't currently available directly on the unit. Or using Rig Manager as-is. (edit for nit-picking).

Getting 'everything' out of the unit is possible as-is.

Way to dodge the question, but you bring up a good point. Functionality does not necessarily equate to efficiency. But, my example, based upon a real scenario:

I have (at least) 12 performances, with each of the 5 rigs using a different version of an 'Auto-wah' based upon 3 different 'templates' (up; down; phase). Tell me how fast you can go through 60 different rigs, go into the settings of each 'Auto-wah', determine which template it was based upon, tweak each on to a new setting, and save it, and then save the rig. While you are at it, save out three new templates with the new tweaks, with the same name, and go back and delete the ones you want to replace since the Kemper doesn't let you edit and save to the same file.

While you are doing that...

I don't know that an editor will make that easier, but I sure as hell hope it will. Sure, you can plod through the above task ( which I have done, manually, using a notebook), but an onscreen editor which could give you quick access to the settings in each assigned stomp preset could make it a lot easier.

• Wow, that made me exhausted. To early for a beer at 7:30am.. Maybe not;)

• Call it a dodge if you like. I was asked to clarify my definition. I did.

That yours differs? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• For those of you that missed this.

HW said on the podcast that the Sooze is a beta tester for Kemper and that Rig Manager 3 has already a private beta being tested.

See now that is the kind of update we should have gotten from Kemper not a chance mention in a podcast. That would have been a simple update to prevent a lot of the back and forth in this thread. Not that it would have made much of a difference in the grand scheme of things but communication would have been nice to get from the source.

• Can you please post the link? thanks

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• See now that is the kind of update we should have gotten from Kemper not a chance mention in a podcast. That would have been a simple update to prevent a lot of the back and forth in this thread. Not that it would have made much of a difference in the grand scheme of things but communication would have been nice to get from the source.

You announce that, then support gets inundated with "Can I be a beta tester!!!" messages. Or even more "When, when, when, when.....!!!"

If Sooze has a beta, that's a good thing.

• You announce that, then support gets inundated with "Can I be a beta tester!!!" messages. Or even more "When, when, when, when.....!!!"

If Sooze has a beta, that's a good thing.

And that is better then the current situation how? Right now they have the same things going on with the exception of the "Can I be a beta tester!!!" messages. Those types of support contacts can also be mitigated by stating that the beta tests have been selected and there are no openings for those positions. People wanting more or reaching out to support should not be an excuse to withhold information that everyone is obviously desperate for. One look at the length of this thread proves how desperate people are for information on this.

Now the beta test information is out there but it didnt come from Kemper, that does not create a good look.

• And that is better then the current situation how?

.....but it didnt come from Kemper, that does not create a good look.

To the question, according to Kemper it would seem this is preferable.

To the 'look', I don't see (or get) why anyone would care. An off-handed comment on what really amounts to an obscure podcast, about something most assumed was already happening. From a company that's provided brief monthly updates.

Besides. They're a German company. Effusiveness and volunteering detail is rarely on the menu. That's not a criticism, it just is.

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

• Obscure podcast? Maybe. But a podcast that is more or less about the Kemper from a guy with quite a bit more inside info than us. If there is another, more relevant podcast about the Kemper, please point me to it, I’d love to listen.

• Obscure podcast? Maybe. But a podcast that is more or less about the Kemper from a guy with quite a bit more inside info than us. If there is another, more relevant podcast about the Kemper, please point me to it, I’d love to listen.

Where did I speak about relevance? Of course it is. But even among Kemper owners, it's going to be obscure. I had no idea about it and don't really care. All I said is that the podcast is obscure.

• Where did I speak about relevance? Of course it is. But even among Kemper owners, it's going to be obscure. I had no idea about it and don't really care. All I said is that the podcast is obscure.

You do realize that it is the Tone Junkey's pod cast write? One of the best known creators of profiles? They are not exactly below the radar and they often promote their podcast on their videos as well.

• You do realize that it is the Tone Junkey's pod cast write? One of the best known creators of profiles? They are not exactly below the radar and they often promote their podcast on their videos as well.

I'm aware of them, yes. Tried several of their profiles and never cared for them. Just not my thing.

As for their podcast.......this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

• I'm aware of them, yes. Tried several of their profiles and never cared for them. Just not my thing.

As for their podcast.......this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

I can understand not being into their stuff and to be honest I dont use much of their stuff either. I do however pay attention to them and they do have a very strong following. I would not say they obscure in any way.

• I can understand not being into their stuff and to be honest I dont use much of their stuff either. I do however pay attention to them and they do have a very strong following. I would not say they obscure in any way.

We'll agree to disagree.

• I don't think this is one of those situations. The fact is that they're not obscure, but you said they are and now you're dug in. ?

We'll agree to disagree. As I said........this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

And so I am....and so what?

As for being 'dug in'......meh. I have my opinion, voiced it and others disagree. *shrug*

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().