Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• And that is better then the current situation how?

.....but it didnt come from Kemper, that does not create a good look.

To the question, according to Kemper it would seem this is preferable.

To the 'look', I don't see (or get) why anyone would care. An off-handed comment on what really amounts to an obscure podcast, about something most assumed was already happening. From a company that's provided brief monthly updates.

Besides. They're a German company. Effusiveness and volunteering detail is rarely on the menu. That's not a criticism, it just is.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

• Obscure podcast? Maybe. But a podcast that is more or less about the Kemper from a guy with quite a bit more inside info than us. If there is another, more relevant podcast about the Kemper, please point me to it, I’d love to listen.

• Obscure podcast? Maybe. But a podcast that is more or less about the Kemper from a guy with quite a bit more inside info than us. If there is another, more relevant podcast about the Kemper, please point me to it, I’d love to listen.

Where did I speak about relevance? Of course it is. But even among Kemper owners, it's going to be obscure. I had no idea about it and don't really care. All I said is that the podcast is obscure.

• Where did I speak about relevance? Of course it is. But even among Kemper owners, it's going to be obscure. I had no idea about it and don't really care. All I said is that the podcast is obscure.

You do realize that it is the Tone Junkey's pod cast write? One of the best known creators of profiles? They are not exactly below the radar and they often promote their podcast on their videos as well.

• You do realize that it is the Tone Junkey's pod cast write? One of the best known creators of profiles? They are not exactly below the radar and they often promote their podcast on their videos as well.

I'm aware of them, yes. Tried several of their profiles and never cared for them. Just not my thing.

As for their podcast.......this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

• I'm aware of them, yes. Tried several of their profiles and never cared for them. Just not my thing.

As for their podcast.......this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

I can understand not being into their stuff and to be honest I dont use much of their stuff either. I do however pay attention to them and they do have a very strong following. I would not say they obscure in any way.

• I can understand not being into their stuff and to be honest I dont use much of their stuff either. I do however pay attention to them and they do have a very strong following. I would not say they obscure in any way.

We'll agree to disagree.

• I don't think this is one of those situations. The fact is that they're not obscure, but you said they are and now you're dug in. ?

We'll agree to disagree. As I said........this thread was the first I'd heard of it since I pay no attention to any of their offerings. I doubt I'm the only one, but I'm sure I'll take crap for saying so.

And so I am....and so what?

As for being 'dug in'......meh. I have my opinion, voiced it and others disagree. *shrug*

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

• I’m predicting somewhere between the 9th and the 20th of December, because I’ll be out of the country for a week then grinding out a week of being out of office stuff plus the day to day before my 2 weeks of holiday break while all the customers are trying to crunch their end of year stuff for me to finish up in a week.

Or January 6th when I return after said break.

• I’m predicting somewhere between the 9th and the 20th of December, because I’ll be out of the country for a week then grinding out a week of being out of office stuff plus the day to day before my 2 weeks of holiday break while all the customers are trying to crunch their end of year stuff for me to finish up in a week.

I predict winter NAMM 2020, so they can tell the YouTubers they have something 2 years in a row.

• An off-handed comment on what really amounts to an obscure podcast, about something most assumed was already happening. From a company that's provided brief monthly updates.

With 13K subscribers on their YouTube channel I'd imagine ToneJunkie podcasts are hardly 'obscure'... and revealing that private betas are already being tested is indeed an update that should've been made by Kemper themselves (assumptions are the root of all fake news) if they actually cared about what their customers think. Either way, its good news and hopefully it won't be restricted to private beta for another year...

• I actually also think the Podcast is obscure, having never heard of it, though I do have Tone Junkies on my Instagram.

I think it was pretty obvious that the new librarian/editor was being tested. They actually demoed an early iteration of it at the last NAMM, which clearly means this isn't vapourware like some people have contended.

WhenI first joined this forum I started going through ALL the threads from back in 2012ish and was impressed by how civil, helpful and level headed all the users seemed to be, then this thread happened....good times.

I lol'ed at this. But having been here since 2013, I can safely tell you that it's because of all the new riffraff that joined the forums ^^

This used to be such a nice neighbourhood. "Get off my lawn!" :thumbdown:

what year?? :)

• Anybody have details on the new Kemper Editor? I heard they will have ability to change settings in rig manager like the ToastMe app. Also a new Kemper Cabinet and IRs.

And there it is, Post #1 and a living legend in Kemper forum history. The person that started the longest forum thread in Kemper history. I can't wait to tell my grand kids about this one someday. And to think I was part of that year long saga. Boy it was a rough one, but we all managed. As everyone gathers around the campfire I open the nightly stories with "And this one time at band camp..........." You have to work up to this story.