My Profiler gone from Rig Manager

• Here we go again. I just downloaded and installed the latest Rig Manager (2.1.7) and OS for the KPA (5.7) and now the My Profiler heading is gone when I open Rig Manager. It's like RM isn"t seeing my KPA even though it's connected to my computer. I've tried shutting down the KPA and unplugging the USB and rebooting several times but the problem persists.

I had the same thing happen before after updating either the KPA or Rig Manager,I can't remember which, it was. I do remember several others having the same issue back then. I sent a

support ticket to Kemper and they gave me a few suggestions that didn't work. then one day I booted everything up and it was fine. Very frustrating. I'm running RM on a MacBook Pro

Sierra 10.12 .6. Anyone else having issues like this?

• OK, don't know why,but everything is working again. I shut everything down and started again 3-4 times and it seems all is fine now. I unplugged the

USB cable each time before I rebooted everything. I don't know if that was the answer, but now RM sees the KPA and eveything seems to be

working as it should.