First Profile: MI Audio Crunchbox into Marshall TSL602 clean channel - with soundclip

• So my friend Peter Hanmer (soon to be a new member here) bought a Kemper Rack for his studio...he also owns a Helix.

Pete's been endorsed by MI Audio for a few years so his pedalboard has a lot of MI Audio pedals on it, his all time favourite is the Crunchbox.

He's been gigging and recording (a few albums) with his Marshall TSL602 for many years, and his go to tone is the Crunchbox into the TSL602 clean channel.

He was extremely curious, and skeptical (understandable), can the Kemper really live up to the Profiling hype.

First Profile attempt and he was gobsmacked,.

After switching from Reference Amp to Profile a few times he muted the TSL on his mixer because he wanted to be 100% sure he wasn't hearing the mic'd amp and actually hearing and feeling the Kemper Profile. :)

Well, we're now addicted to Profiling, so I can see some Commercial Rig Packs coming soon.

We made a quick clip of Profile #1, classic rock tone.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We made a quick clip of Profile #1, classic rock tone.

Good stuff! \m/

Yeah, this is exactly what I'm enjoying - getting fully baked sounds with whatever pedals up front included in the sound. I know there's a lot of territory to explore in the Kemper effects, but it's great to be able to just grab a profile and instantly have the final tone you were looking for.

What did you mic it with?

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10