No reverb or delay...what happened?!?!?

• Output settings.

Check your output source for whichever output you are using to hear your Kemper (Monitor Out, main out etc.). The setting should not be Mod, which is where I suspect you have it set right now.

• thanks everyone...The output is correct...I have not done any updates..It was working flawlessly...It was all of a sudden, no reverb, no delays... I didn't change or touch anything. Also..I had it set where the "CAB" feature is off for the speaker out, but not main out (I play through a recto cab at the same time as direct recording)..This is no longer"Saving"..in other words, it's not letting me do both..it's either on or off for both.(WTH?!?!?!) ..Again, this was all of a sudden..Nothing was altered or changed..Just turned it on, and I have the issue..TBTW..no reverb or delay on either monitor or main out... I think I will have to contact service and send it in.. bummer.

Output settings.

Check your output source for whichever output you are using to hear your Kemper (Monitor Out, main out etc.). The setting should not be Mod, which is where I suspect you have it set right now.

• thanks everyone...The output is correct...I have not done any updates..It was working flawlessly...It was all of a sudden, no reverb, no delays... I didn't change or touch anything. Also..I had it set where the "CAB" feature is off for the speaker out, but not main out (I play through a recto cab at the same time as direct recording)..This is no longer"Saving"..in other words, it's not letting me do both..it's either on or off for both.(WTH?!?!?!) ..Again, this was all of a sudden..Nothing was altered or changed..Just turned it on, and I have the issue..TBTW..no reverb or delay on either monitor or main out... I think I will have to contact service and send it in.. bummer.

Just to clarify, the Cab light on the front of the unit is ON, but you have checked the option Monitor Cab Off in the Output menu?

• Just to get you right, we discuss over missed delay and reverb sound, correct?

I don't see a connection to the cabs.

I recommend also to do a backup and open a support ticket, the guys are very quick.

Hope you have nothing locked?

• I run a speaker cable to my recto 4 x 12 cab (Turn cab off for monitor) and main out to my presonus/mac. I play through it quite often for live and recording. I touched nothing, changed nothing...I do not understand what you mean by locked..? I think I will call the customer service #

• I run a speaker cable to my recto 4 x 12 cab (Turn cab off for monitor) and main out to my presonus/mac. I play through it quite often for live and recording. I touched nothing, changed nothing...I do not understand what you mean by locked..? I think I will call the customer service #

Yes, I would also recommend to contact the customer service. What I mean with this "locked" thing: I had an issue with this lock knob in the past. It was on and I wondered why some rigs sound not as I expected because I locked an fx. Otherwise, when you use the locking function right, it is a very helpful tool.

Maybe you like to check some input and output settings and compare it to your system. Have a look on two videos of my youtube channel. Maybe you find something wrong in your settings.

First video is the kemper, second my remote

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank