NAMM 2019: Kemper Kabinet and Kemper Kone

• People sometimes say Lebron James came from Cleveland. This is incorrect. He played for Cleveland. For better or worse, he’s a product of Akron.

Who cares? Sport is sooo boring. Music saved me from being a sport nerd. ^^

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Who cares? Sport is sooo boring. Music saved me from being a sport nerd. ^^

I was replying to Antipodes minor dig on the city of Cleveland.

If you're from Akron, sports nerd or not, ignoring Lebron James in recent years has been like trying to ignore the weather. You can do it, but sooner or later you'll be reminded of it. Especially with a 10 year old son who plays basketball.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Getting closer to the summer release hopefully.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

quality is not a matter of origin but of quality control alone.

Well I must be in the "center" of the quality control universe!!!

Why?

Because I can go 3000 miles in any direction and find quality stuff to buy! 8)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Quick, what's the difference between quality control, quality assurance, In-coming QC, and out-going QC?????

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

• I'd love a 10" and an 8" model, and of course a 15. Did we do this already? Oh well.

An 8" I could put in my micro dark cab would be awesome.

Thinking of getting a car speaker with a tweeter in the center. They rate at like 200 watts or something ridiculous

• Getting closer to the summer release hopefully.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, it IS officially summer. Let's Goooooo

• Well, it IS officially summer. Let's Goooooo

True but who knows if it will mean in the beginning of summer, in the middle of summer or late summer. Summer ends earlier here in Sweden than Germany so it might mean it will be released in autumn for me. =O

Henry David Thoreau

• True but who knows if it will mean in the beginning of summer, in the middle of summer or late summer. Summer ends earlier here in Sweden than Germany so it might mean it will be released in autumn for me. =O

Well.....regardless of temperature, Summer starts on June 21st and ends September 23rd.

If it’s after that.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• True but who knows if it will mean in the beginning of summer, in the middle of summer or late summer. Summer ends earlier here in Sweden than Germany so it might mean it will be released in autumn for me. =O

There should be an unwritten rule, If you announce and have a working product @ winter NAMM, it's got to be ready to go to the consumer by summer Namm. Just sayin'.....

• There should be an unwritten rule, If you announce and have a working product @ winter NAMM, it's got to be ready to go to the consumer by summer Namm. Just sayin'.....

Well we have seen other produts from other compaines, no matter what product, been delayed sometimes. Not desirable for anyone but can't be avoided sometimes. Just sayin'...:)

Henry David Thoreau

• I'd really like to see a Kemper badge on the new Kabinet, like the raised metal Fender emblems. The badge detailed in black and green, on polished chrome, or flat brushed aluminum, like the original concept photo below, but smaller and in one of the corners, would be perfect.

Also, a fancy cable like the one that comes with the two button switch, would make it irresistible.

[Blocked Image: https://shop.kempermusic.us/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/profiler_switch.jpg]