NAMM 2019: Kemper Kabinet and Kemper Kone

• I'm surprised you're disappointed.

You are one of our most experienced KPA users, I'm sure you know that Kemper doesn't talk about unlaid eggs here. :)

Hello Sharry,

Flattery will not work upon me...much :)

In all seriousness, you make a fair point, with a wise proverb.

Cheers,

John

• just installed this F12

report tomorrow

Hi digbob,

What happened to the physical label/decal on the rear of the speaker magnet? Was the speaker previously used, or is that the condition it was shipped to you? It almost looks like the label/decal has been subjected to excessive heat.

• Hi digbob,

What happened to the physical label/decal on the rear of the speaker magnet? Was the speaker previously used, or is that the condition it was shipped to you? It almost looks like the label/decal has been subjected to excessive heat.

no its new its the flashlight from the camera which let it look like that

• I figure the Kemper Cab will be 6-700 bucks. Mission and XiTone charge at least 500 for a passive FRFR speaker. I looked at doing one myself and was going to save maybe a hundred bucks. Not worth the effort. I hope it is $599. That seems like a real reasonable price for a speaker designed by Kemper to work best with the profiler.

• Funny to read so may posts from users claiming they found the perfect tone with their KPA + cab/frfr rig and could not be happier, now saying that they can't make it work and are ready to ditch their cabs since the NAMM announcement.

Talk about major case of G.A.S epidemic......8o^^8o:S8o!!!

I'm definitely one of those people. Not to sound vain but there's nothing sexier than a matching head/cab combo. Well almost nothing. :)

• tested the Celestion F12 X200 and must say this is a very big step forward,

sounds def like an Amp in the Room, not much tweaking needed, i just plugged in

and played with so much Fun, for me its the way to go, sounded so much better and

more natural than my Mission GM i/0 Cab which cost me 1000 €

when i changed the Cabs from an Rig it was so much more and better difference

than with the Mission, High and Low Shift in the Cab Section worked so much better

sonicly for me, wow !!

When the Kemper Speaker and cabinet, with his special tweaks, is even more better

in imprinting the speaker Models as the Celestion, then nobody needs anything else,

for me all the FRFR Stuff is now useless, buy a Kemper Speaker or a cmpl Cab and your done

It sounds really natural and i just plopped the Celestion in an 1x12" Cab

without any special parameters for this Speaker, has appr. the same size as the Kemper Cab

and it worked right from the beginning

If your looking for the Kemper to sound like an Amp in the room , thats it

Im really curios for the Kemper Speaker and will def buy one or a cmpl cab