NAMM 2019: Kemper Kabinet and Kemper Kone

• CK's design completely leap-frogs what the Powercab is doing. Being able to throw the speaker into any cab is the selling point, the speaker should just produce guitar frequencies and let the REAL cab fill in the rest. Can the Powercab model a pine cab with birch baffles and an oval back? How about 100% void-free OS birch and a closed back? If you can't tell the difference between the two, perhaps the Powercab is right for you

Please don't make me eat my words, CK

Well, no, but the Kone doesn’t do that either does it.

It’s not out yet and no one has heard it so I don’t know how you can say something like that with such certainty. Maybe it will be better, maybe it won’t, maybe it will be very similar at the end of the day.

• I was going to wait until the Kemper Kone arrived to start down a different "FRFR" path, but Sweetwater finally has stock of the F12-X200, and I weakened. Will have one of those arriving this week.

It will be extremely interesting to hear how the Celestion works with the Kemper Kone parameters turned on (as soon as that Kemper firmware is released of course).

• I think they have to organize the production of the Kemper-Kabinett in line with the relevant OS-Version and Need to make both available simultanously at the release day. I still hope they initialize an "early-bird-action" as with the release of the remote.

• Try getting them to explain why they pronounce processes "processEEZ". bwahahahaha

Wait, who the heck says "ProcessEEZ"? As a native-born American, I've never heard any "English as a first language" person say it that way in the States. It sounds like something you would hear one of the nerds on "Big Bang Theory" say if they were giving a lecture and affecting an English accent; "The processEEZ of protein synthesis within the gestating hippocampus takes place within the male species of this particular fauna." :P

Jeffro

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Wait, who the heck says "ProcessEEZ"? As a native-born American, I've never heard any "English as a first language" person say it that way in the States. It sounds like something you would hear one of the nerds on "Big Bang Theory" say if they were giving a lecture and affecting an English accent; "The processEEZ of protein synthesis within the gestating hippocampus takes place within the male species of this particular fauna." :P

Jeffro

They can’t even pronounce their own language correctly. Much less criticize others. I mean.... they can’t say aluminum without adding extra accents and an i to get al-you-min-eee-um.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• They can’t even pronounce their own language correctly. Much less criticize others. I mean.... they can’t say aluminum without adding extra accents and an i to get al-you-min-eee-um.

Ohhh... I thought you you were saying Americans said it that way. LOL We now return you to the actual topic.... I'm super jazzed for the Kone to be released to market so I can pop one or two of those into my Mesa Boogie Oversized Recto 2x12 cab and pair it with whatever power amp I end up getting for my Kemper rack. :)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• At the risk of inciting the wrath of G-String for going off topic (;)) it's you guys that have it wrong by omitting crucial syllables from words like aluminEEum and soLder as well as omitting the U from colour and behaviour as well as changing all the S to Z. We spend several hundred years trying to come up with this fine language and you lot trash it the blink of an eye ;)

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: I'll show myself out.