Profiler OS6 Operating System

• They also mentioned new OD’s and I am sure they are in the pipeline. Perhaps with what looks like a new floorboard announcement very soon all this will be tied in together?

We live in hope..

With editor, Kabinet and Stage, I can't help but think this is next in line...question is, will it be "just" new OD's or someway to profile your fav....

• With editor, Kabinet and Stage, I can't help but think this is next in line...question is, will it be "just" new OD's or someway to profile your fav....

I tpp still hope we will be able to profile OD's and load them into the slots. That would be awsome.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I tpp still hope we will be able to profile OD's and load them into the slots. That would be awsome.

This would be killer for many people. Not sure if its possible though, given it would be a profile and the KPA can only run 1 profile at a time...but you never know..

• With editor, Kabinet and Stage, I can't help but think this is next in line...question is, will it be "just" new OD's or someway to profile your fav....

Damn, my eyesight is getting worse. I thought that said "someway to profile your FAX" :D

Now that is old school technology. But if we can profile Valves why not Faxes 8o

• Damn, my eyesight is getting worse. I thought that said "someway to profile your FAX" :D

Now that is old school technology. But if we can profile Valves why not Faxes 8o

Completely off-topic, but relative to your FAX topic, I literally had to FAX something for my wife this morning and texted her a response of, "1992 called... they received your FAX and hope that you've enjoyed your trip through the WayBack Machine™. Please enjoy this free subscription CD-ROM to AOL as a thank you." :P

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Probably a stupid question-when I watched the Stage introduction video I noticed the effects interface process had categories, types, and presets, which would make searching streamlined. I can't find it on my Kemper-it is updated to fw 6. What am I doing wrong?

• Probably a stupid question-when I watched the Stage introduction video I noticed the effects interface process had categories, types, and presets, which would make searching streamlined. I can't find it on my Kemper-it is updated to fw 6. What am I doing wrong?

This effects menu is in upcoming OS, which must be then preinstalled on Kemper Stage and hopefully will be soon available for other units.

• Hi, I remember that Kemper team spoke about a acoustic simulator (I thought it would came with the reverbs).

Is there any news that i missed about that ?

Spring reverb,Kone,stage & editor..all nice and sweet and most of all I am very happy for all the people who could not wait to get all these during the last year's..

But for me this accoustic simulator will be the most important KPA-upgrade since I bought it in 2015..some news about it would be indeed great.

• But for me this accoustic simulator will be the most important KPA-upgrade since I bought it in 2015

Check out Blue Cat's Re-Guitar plugin.

Also, if you have access to a Universal Audio Apollo or satellite, consider using the Sound Machine Wood Works plugin after Re-Guitar. It really adds a lot of the sound of a top notch acoustic being mic'd up in the studio from a piezo acoustic source.

I think that the Wood Works plugin will help in a live situation as well. Since there is almost zero latency with Apollo when the Console app is used to monitor and load a plugin, there is no reason not to use it with a piezo pickup or the Kemper mag to acoustic effect when it is released.