Engl Screamer 50 DI and Preamp Only profiles

• I've just uploaded eight profiles froma a 2003 Engl Screamer 50 combo.
    I profiled'em mainly for people who want to use them with a SS poweramp and guitar cabinet (profiles taken with a DI100 plus my Focusrite Saffire pro 24 for phantom power), or with a tube poweramp and guitar cabinet (profiles taken by the FX loop of the screamer).

Here the profiles done with DI:
    1) Engl Scream HG Lead: lead channel with the high gain switch engaged;
    2) Engl Scream LG Lead: same as above, but with the high gain switch disengaged;
    3) Engl Scream HG Clean: clean channel with the high gain switch engaged;
    4) Engl Scream LG Clean: same as above, but with the high gain switch disengaged.

And here the profiles done with the Fx loop out:
    1) Engl Scream HG L - P: lead channel with the high gain switch engaged, preamp only
    2) Engl Scream LG L - P: same as above, but with the high gain switch disengaged, preamp only;
    3) Engl Scream HG C - P: clean channel with the high gain switch engaged, preamp only
    4) Engl Scream LG C - P: same as above, but with the high gain switch disengaged, preamp only.

Enjoy :thumbup:

• Thanks! Quick question if you don't mind. The DI box is connected to the speaker out of the amp and then goes to the kemper? Is the DI Box a certain ohm as to not damage the amp or does it matter whether it has an ohm rating? I know the palmer box has ohm ratings so that you don't damage the amp.

• Hi jeddie, thank you for your advice, but i'm using a behringer GI00 between the amp and the speakers. It doesn't affect the speaker impedance.
    The palmer PGA series have a resistive load too, so the act as a dummy load or as an attenuator.
    My GI100 works exactly as the palmer junction box.
    I hope you liked the profiles ;)