How to use the Kemper footswitch with 2 Kempers

• I've been thinking about buying a second Kemper for two reasons. First, simply to have a backup. My Kemper has never given me problems, but it can't hurt to have a backup.

Second, I'd like to run both at the same time to make the guitar sound even more massive out front, either buy running a Mimic pedal in front of the two Kempers, or running both Kempers and having slightly different tones come from each. The Mimic pedal works great for making the sound really full in my in-ears, but out front, it's not all that noticeable. I think it'd have a far bigger effect if it were run in front of two Kempers.

My question is, how would I switch the Kempers? Let's say I'm using the Mimic in front of them and both Kempers are set up with the exact same rigs and performances. Is there a way to hit one switch on my Kemper remote that would take them both from the same clean rig, to the same distorted rig on each? Or do I need two remotes and need to hit a button on each remote to change them? I'm guessing there is a better way.

• Not watched it but hey

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.