View all morphed settings

• Maybe there is already an easy way to do this that I'm not aware of, but I would like a way to see a list of all the settings that are set to morph in a rig. Right now if something accidentally gets set to morph I have to poke through all the modules to see what's morphing.

It would be great to be able to see all of them in one place.

...And also a button to reset a value to zero.

• As far as I have seen from NAMM Vids you can see this in the new editor . Different colours at the border of the potis

I've seen that too. Can't wait for the editor... I look forward to eagerly checking the "downloads" section a few times a week for the next few months... :)

I'm talking about on the hardware unit. So in the heat of battle when something is behaving strangely, you can quickly find it without plugging it into a computer.

• AT KPA in the rigmenue page 5/6 you can see the amount of morphed values and the position of the morph pedal. (Thick line above the number of morph parameters)

On the Remote you can see if the rig is morphable at the upper LED above the rig button.

If this LED lights up strongly, morph is effective (otherwise it lights up weakly).

• Also on the Rack-Profiler (it has no LEDs round the knobs)?

What he means that was shown on the NAMM videos is the new Software editor, AKA RigManager 3.0. In the demos, the editor had "software knobs" for setting parameters, and the morphing parameters displayed in colors around those. Nothing being displayed on the hardware profiler, so makes no difference for Rack, Toaster or Stage.