What profiles are you looking for?

• Now we have all the colors, types and models, old and new amplifiers .. but what is still missing to be profiled?

What do you look for in a profile?

would you like some particular amp or a chain of effects with overdrive pedals? Would you like some profiles with some particular microphone or preamp?

Let's try to understand together the direction we would like to give to the new profiles:!:

• Would be cool to see more profiles treated with outboard EQ's and compressors or through desks after the mic/preamps.

Would love to try out Gilmours PULSE-amp setup, Alembic preamp through the power section of a Hiwatt DR103, with a WEM Starfinder cabinet ?

• I'm almost drowning in amp profiles, to be honest. Almost all amps under the sun has been profiled by numerous people, with numerous combinations of outboard gear as well.

I think a market that is way underdeveloped is cab profiles. I think I've only seen Till's cablab package of this type (REAL kemper cab profiles, not simply converted IRs).

I'd love to see a more extensive collection, in a systematic way - 4 different cabs all with 5 different speakers, all with 4 different microphones, all with systematic mic placements - to allow users to play with "virtually" moving the mic around in front of the cab. I don't understand why this hasn't been done.

• i'm looking for the ultimate slash profile, tried topjimi and a lot from the rigexchange, but i am not 100% satiesfied. Play the gibson slash custom shop guitar. ?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I'm almost drowning in amp profiles, to be honest. Almost all amps under the sun has been profiled by numerous people, with numerous combinations of outboard gear as well.

I think a market that is way underdeveloped is cab profiles. I think I've only seen Till's cablab package of this type (REAL kemper cab profiles, not simply converted IRs).

I'd love to see a more extensive collection, in a systematic way - 4 different cabs all with 5 different speakers, all with 4 different microphones, all with systematic mic placements - to allow users to play with "virtually" moving the mic around in front of the cab. I don't understand why this hasn't been done.

This. I wait patiently for vendors to wake and start doing the job. 8)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Personally, I'm also drowning in profiles but there are a few amp profile I would like to see expanded upon or even tackled.

I would like to see some of my favourite profile creators to tackle the following amps:

• Soldano SLO 100: Although there are heaps of profiles out there I haven't found a set that covered it all. I'm especially interested in late 80's early 90's hair metal tones. I'd love to buy a pack specifically aimed at Ratt, Lynch, Van Hagar tones.
    • 3 Monkeys Orangutan: There's a Gregv demo of this amp on youtube that I love. I'd love to cop those tones from this particular amp
    • Ampeg Lee Jackson VL1002: Never played this amp but I always wanted to

And I'd like mfolet to profile his Friedman Steve Stevens amp completely. That free profile of his rocks.

• have you tried the Profiles in the Rig Exchange/Rig Manager?

search for "orangutan" - I like the ones by Feck - and I became aware of the Orangutan by the same video as you :)

hth

Yes! In fact those were some of the first free profiles I found when I first bought my kemper. I absolutely love those profiles. There are a tonne of Marshall and Mesa profiles on the market but I've never seen that particular amp anywhere.

I just wish I could play like Greg, too. He's one of my absolute favourite guitarists.