Reamping HELP!

• I am really struggling getting this reamping thing figured out. Here are a few things about my set up: I have a kemper, behringer UMC404HD interface, and I’m using Reaper. I’m sending the KPA Direct Out to the interface Input 1 (front of interface), KPA Main Output to Input 2 (front of interface) and KPA Return Input to interface Output 3. Am I at least doing this step correct? After that, I am completely lost. Everything that seems logical doesn’t seem to work. Can someone please help me on what to do in the routing of reaper? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• This is for Reaper with an AxeIII, give it a shot for your DAW settings (I use ProTools). Your connections seem right, unless I've read it wrong lol. Tired. :sleeping:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's a few more links to sift through plus check my sig for the Kemper official Reamp vid (which I'm sure you've watched)... then of course DL the Deeper view reference manual and have a gander! ;)

http://foobazaar.com/wikpa/index.php?title=Recording

Step-by-Step Reamping Guide

• Thanks a lot 808! I got the routing down. That was the step that I was messing up. Now I press record and I get my DI track. Do you how to change the profile while it is recording? I’m using analog (not SPDIF). I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks

• You're welcome, and welcome to the forum Jason! :)

Try selecting different profiles through Rig Manager while the track is armed and recording, or select them on your KPA. If that doesn't work then use Rig Manager as mentioned earlier, but only to preview the recorded track on a loop till you find the sound then record that as a track.